offline !

Guest xvoyeurx

Guest observer1

at katya it was a water damage

diana had received a call has gone to the internet and has to flee the apartment

It may be a problem with the flat, there are lots of works around the flat, I could hear heavy drilling all the time.

If its a problem with the flat why take off their name in the menu? Yes it was a ploy to get more subscriptions...They probably work for them (or got paid a lot of dosh) and was to told to have as much sex as possible in every room...especially the free ones!

Well its an old saying but its true...

If something seems to good to be true, it probably is.

As I said in another thread somewhere on this board, from day 1 at the flat warming it all seemed very "forced" like everyone there was trying to get their 15 minutes of fame.

Fun though it undoubtedly was, it just didn't ring true to me.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said in another thread somewhere on this board, from day 1 at the flat warming it all seemed very "forced" like everyone there was trying to get their 15 minutes of fame.

Fun though it was, it just didn't ring true to me.

Bullshit! You win few subscriptions more this month and lose your face for ever... It doesn't make sense. But whatever is the reason RLC have now a problem...

I'm amazed I was looking this morning , calm and regularhe left with his folder sheet of music , she was in the kitchen and then talking one mobile fone , I we out to drink coffe when I arrive , there is no longer conpletely out off, I think the RLC should give an explanation to subscribers!!!! A SHAME.

O CHRIST comes down here to see it

Guest observer1

diana had received a call has gone to the internet and has to flee the apartment

It may be a problem with the flat, there are lots of works around the flat, I could hear heavy drilling all the time.

If its a problem with the flat why take off their name in the menu? Yes it was a ploy to get more subscriptions...They probably work for them (or got paid a lot of dosh) and was to told to have as much sex as possible in every room...especially the free ones!

it had nothing to do with subscriptions, and it has nothing to do with maintenance. someone posted their personal pictures on here  and  it is forbidden by RLC  and  I hope  this site  from now on.  their VK (Russian facebook i'm assuming) has also been taken down.

Maybe true, but Leora has had personal pictures posted on here and there have been others, so unless there has been a hardening of attitudes recently then I'm surprised they've taken such a rapid decision and cut off a major contributor to their income.

Fun though it undoubtedly was, it just didn't ring true to me.

totalmente de acuerdo , nada va a ser verdad con 8 camaras mirando , si queremos ver verdad tendriamos que instalar camaras spy y eso es delito , siempre van a buscar la fama . para mi la pareja mas verdad son katyay ruslan , la verguenza que sienten hace que sea verdad .

Guest observer1

Fun though it was, it just didn't ring true to me.

Bullshit! You win few subscriptions more this month and lose your face for ever... It doesn't make sense. But whatever is the reason RLC have now a problem...

Well, you are entitled to your view of course, but if you had read the earlier part of the thread you may have seen that I agree with you.  Here's what I said earlier -

If they've gone completely it rather suggests it was a ploy to increase subscription numbers, which it almost certainly has done.

I suggest that may be a very short-termist policy.  Those who have subscribed are hardly likely to continue with their subscription now these two have gone.  Me included.

y a todo esto , ¿ como se llaman en verdad ? si sabemos su facebock sabemos sus nombres reales ¿no?

Si.  Si alguien sabe de su información real como sus verdaderos nombres, información de facebook, etc, mi sugerencia sería que lo guardes para ti. usted no sólo está haciendo daño a la integridad de este sitio, pero también estás sufriendo las propias parejas.

Yes. If anyone knows their real info  like their real names, facebook info, etc, my suggestion would  be to keep it to yourself.  you are not only  hurting  the integrity of this site, but also  you are hurting  the couples themselves.

I suggest that may be a very short-termist policy.  Those who have subscribed are hardly likely to continue with their subscription now these two have gone.  Me included.

You could be right but firstly I don't believe in conspiracy theories and secondly it's really an hazardous plan. RLC have a problem because they need a decent couple to replace Diana & Efim or they risk to lose long term subscribers.

Guest observer1

They have left the appartment or what?

Han dejado el apartamento, ¿no?

If you read the thread, you might find out.

As to why, no-one knows.

There is plenty of speculation on here, but no-one REALLY knows anything.  RLC don't communicate with anyone generally, unless they have a technical issue.