Really RLC???

>:( >:( Why in the world would you remove Diana and Efim, but you leave those F*ing Alma and Stephan? What idiot made that choice? My subscription ends next week and I am definitely not renewing if the Alma room is still there. And I think many others feel the same way.

There must be a good reason for RLC to remove the Diana apartment. This reason must be out of their control because as we all know they Diana and Efim instantly became the most interesting apartment on RLC.

RLC must have a contract with the couples and each side must have a get out clause. I cannot see why RLC would activate that clause therefore I can only assume the couple decided to end the contract.

If that was caused by intrusion into their real lives and names and address and phone numbers becoming public then I can understand why they did pull the plug.

I am no defender of RLC but why on earth would they eliminate their main asset!

There must be a good reason for RLC to remove the Diana apartment. This reason must be out of their control because as we all know they Diana and Efim instantly became the most interesting apartment on RLC.

RLC must have a contract with the couples and each side must have a get out clause. I cannot see why RLC would activate that clause therefore I can only assume the couple decided to end the contract.

If that was caused by intrusion into their real lives and names and address and phone numbers becoming public then I can understand why they did pull the plug.

I agree. The bottom line is that no one knows why the cams are off except the tenants and RLC. 

If they don't want their real lives to be intruded on, then they should not post their real names, addresses and phone numbers on other websites for the whole world to see.

They weren't the ones that posted their own real names and phone numbers. Some asshole found it and posted it.

And why do you think RLC wouldn't shut down the apt, in the off chance they were getting harnessed from pigs. I don't blame them RLC for doing what they've done.

And in terms of bringing Alma/Stefan into this; this is a security issue. As much as I want Alma/Stefan to leave or despite how unpopular they might be, they are not breaking any rules and thus don't have any reason to leave if they don't want to. Diana/Efim's safety is at risk, which is why theirs was shut down.

They weren't the ones that posted their own real names and phone numbers. Some asshole found it and posted it.

And why do you think RLC wouldn't shut down the apt, in the off chance they were getting harnessed from pigs. I don't blame them RLC for doing what they've done.

And in terms of bringing Alma/Stefan into this; this is a security issue. As much as I want Alma/Stefan to leave or despite how unpopular they might be, they are not breaking any rules and thus don't have any reason to leave if they don't want to. Diana/Efim's safety is at risk, which is why theirs was shut down.

Then someone must be an experienced hacker to divulge that information if it wasn't posted for anyone to see.

How many threads are you going to open for the same subject ????

Maybe we should start a new thread for every unsubstantial and unprovable theory CC people concoct. That would only entail a mere 425.4 threads at this point in time.  ;D

foamy also double post it hard to keep up after working all day.  Most of the time it is the same thing being said.  It is all guess work and only D-E and RLC know the truth and I do not think they are going to say anything and if it is a post do we know for sure where the post came from.