B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

Il y a 8 heures, thinga69 a dit :

Je pense que cela est dû aux règles propres de RLC. Ils ne peuvent pas imposer aux locataires certaines actions. Laisse-moi m'expliquer. Je suppose que lorsqu'ils entrent en contact avec un locataire potentiel, la seule a choisi qu'ils disent est "Voulez-vous vivre à Barcelone dans une maison pleine de caméras ? Nous sommes prêts à vous payer x euros." puis la femme demande. « Mais qu'est-ce que je dois faire ? RLC "Vivez simplement votre vie normale". Femme "OK alors". 

Et donc nous avons deux villas avec jardin et piscine dans un pays très cité l'été par une population venue des pays nordiques pour les nombreux lieux propices à la pratique du naturisme entre autres, et que constate-t-on ? Adolescents tardifs, tous profils (jeune étudiant, bodybuilder et autre danseur), parachutés ici contre rémunération, à condition de faire un show quotidien sur leur lit ou sous la douche, tenue correcte requise dans les parties communes, et qui donne vite la certitude de s'ennuyer comme des rats morts, mais pour qui, faute d'avoir trouvé un travail mieux rémunéré, reste l’aubaine de gagner sa vie facilement.

• Like 1

Earlier today Luna was on the phone to a girlfriend talking about going on holiday,  they were talking about when they could go.

Luna said she had a job for 2 weeks in August but after that she could go anytime as she had nothing planned, that suggests to me she wont be here after July / August time. 

Also yesterday she was talking to Loraine and discussing their ages, Luna is 22 with her birthday at the end of this month while Loraine is 28. Zara was there too but if she said her age I missed it.

2 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I wish Zara would take her pants off when she is laying on her bed. I haven't noticed her offering very much, unless I missed it.

She's shy in front of Dana. She bated today barely naked in her bed but I guess that she doesn't know the cam angles because she was sideways from every cam. She was with her legs wide open but we couldn't see anything. I don't know if this is on purposes or not.

Every new tenant should get a workshop with Radi about cam angles. 🤣

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She's shy in front of Dana. She bated today barely naked in her bed but I guess that she doesn't know the cam angles because she was sideways from every cam. She was with her legs wide open but we couldn't see anything. I don't know if this is on purposes or not.

Every new tenant should get a workshop with Radi about cam angles. 🤣

Thanks for the info. Maybe she would be better off with her own room. I've seen her in the exercise room and she is extremely agile.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Thanks for the info. Maybe she would be better off with her own room. I've seen her in the exercise room and she is extremely agile.

Yep. She dance really good. I find that room really bad to be shared. It should be a Party Room or something else.

• Like 1

Thus ended a long spring. No excisting tensions - betwwen radi and the others, between lorraine and her selv, between Holly and Carina, Cleopatra and Radi. Individual bating, some hidden, some in full public. Even Daniel isn't interesting any more with his funny hair and the only one who wanta him, Beatrice. No tensions between Rus and kullikiku who nornalle just want to get fucked - in public - by Rus, and onky him. No devolopment in between the couples, the girls. The rooms are now boring - see luna with her mess and poor products, see Rus and Kykkeliikyy whit Jägermeister and Gin, Rus being sucked Daniel with dope and mysterious hair, and the new :Nelly with dope too, both in pills in her hand and in pills in her body. No big tension has been added with the two He-men filled up with steroids, which hinders a real hard on. No really coming couples, or persons who could with theis caracter make som hope for love, tensions, bating and fucking. We can hope Megan will come and challenge Holly with her wet pussy, we can hope Malene is jusing her sextoys ans bring her men home - learn the others to play more. A better use of what possibilities the different romms give tonew dreams, new stories, new relationships. Come on we need the love in a sad and bad world. Good night.😍

As predicted , Luna’s presence allows many info to be revealed and understood in comparison to knowledge we would never have if it was Russian talks .. I am expecting a wild single Luna , the girl isn’t as innocent as she looks 😏 ( not meaning it in a bad way )  but I believe she needs a bit time to adjust in another big change in her life .. Let’s be patient with her , we were for so many months  with Holly and Tweety sharing the bed just sleeping together ..