B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

4 minutes ago, Noodle said:

But not everybody hates Samson. So maybe he has success. 😏

And maybe they'll have breakfast together tomorrow. Perhaps in the city of Barcelona. Better than with Daniel. 🍰 

In 10-15 minutes we know if Tweety and Thor move in the next room … other than that , only the morning boner from the guys in a couple of hours could change things for anything more but Holly is off and Tweety , well , at lest and for the first time she shares the highs of a guy and not only sharing the ned with plus 1 but now it is plus 3 😂🤣😂🤣 I am sure she will have difficulties sleeping by herself in the near future ..

Just now, Ijs1016 said:

I've been watching this since that stupid pool party and the night ends like this? What shit, they should bring stella back. She was always horny and ready to go

Daniela would have enjoyed a completely naked massage with both guys ..and all 3 friends ( Olivia / Ulyana / Harley ) would have made really fun nights also with these two I believe ..

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Noodle said:

But not everybody hates Samson. So maybe he has success. 😏

I am sure we will see a lot with these two guys , so far looks a risk that works by RLC .. I just think that if they continue this roomates tactic , it can create many problems .

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

Star Wars Dummy GIF by MOODMAN

holly & tweety literally found two morons to trick them into thinking they was going to get some 😂

they was top cam all night 😂

Perhaps they have with off cam more success. 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Holly is completely tipsy , Samson has seen the opportunity but Tweety knows what’s going on ..Thor balancing not to make a fatal mistake .If anything happens , this will be only because the girls will be completely horny …Tweety has been this whole past week but most probably this stay a funny friends night .

Everybody loves Holly or Holly loves everybody? 🤔 That the question. 😉