B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

"Freeloaders"? So when two guys get paid to be on cam they are freeloaders. But when the girls do (and i bet they get paid better) its all cool....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

To me they are also freeloaders.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

To me they are also freeloaders.

If you are hired to do a job (in this case to live 24/7 with a cam) then you are not a freeloader.  You got to get your terms right. Feeling jealous? 😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

To me the ones that are on RLC and doesn't have another source of income are just bums.

Then why are you watching them if you think so badly about them? I am sure you got better things to do in life. Or maybe it's you who is the real loser 😉

If you are hired to do a job (in this case to live 24/7 with a cam) then you are not a freeloader.  You got to get your terms right. Feeling jealous? 😉

You mean we should do the same job, so we can get some girls? 😂

Be on cam isn't a job or a career. RLC pays them for the use of their image and not for their talent or craft.

Just now, thinga69 said:

Be on cam isn't a job or a career. RLC pays them for the use of their image and not for their talent or craft.

Oh go somewhere else with your arrogance and negativity dude!

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Then why are you watching them if you think so badly about them? I am sure you got better things to do in life. Or maybe it's you who is the real loser 😉

Because I enjoy watching bums getting naked and having sex. Too bad that most of them just get naked.

Edited by thinga69
  • Haha 1

Oh go somewhere else with your arrogance and negativity dude!

Why do you not the same job if you like it and the others are so arrogant for you? Everyone have their own opinion. We look because we are curious about what happens but not because we find it nice that someone undresses in front of the camera. If they do it, it's their business. 🤨