B4 - General Topic 2022 #41 (May)

4 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

This is my first time having the pleasure of seeing Zara bating, and if this is what I expect from her, then I am really missing Ulyana

Ulyana’s sessions , sorry to say , these are incomparable to anyone of this current cast , Marlene loves it and has nice orgasms , Beatrice just loves to have her horny thoughts calmed down , from the divas , I was stunned last night by Tweety but she’s too stressed to cum and to be honest I can’t think of a moment she had an orgasm , most probably I must have missed it , therefore , as we already knew from Russia and the memorable living room couch times , she and Leora have always been the best in terms of masturbating ..

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Loraine just told Luna that Holly and Tweety are coming back with friends soon 

Very interesting , thanks for sharing ..And as was mentioned , this is the magical move by RLC , we can finally know a bit what’s going on …

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Very interesting , thanks for sharing ..And as was mentioned , this is the magical move by RLC , we can finally know a bit what’s going on …

It really is nice having an English speaker around!

I think there version of soon and mine are different though 😆

Couldn’t see Tweety getting back so early , surprise ..the last days have seen both tweety and Holly having really fun , getting drunk and enjoying their times out .. let’s see if anything is shared on cameras .

The stupidities ( sorry for my expression and for any faithful Holly/ Tweety fans ) of Tweety continue , we lost 5+1 girls complaining for no privacy , they give a room for herself and she’s using it as storage ..please , ridiculous .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1