B4 - General Topic 2022 #41 (May)

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So , tweety has finally her own room but she wants to sleep with Holly .. whatever ..🙄🙄😐

Is why I dont understand why they were told to move out of the masterbedroom just so one girl could move in.

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So , tweety has finally her own room but she wants to sleep with Holly .. whatever ..🙄🙄😐

Everyone wants to sleep with Holly. Think about the little dog 🐕 from Martina 😄. Is his name ‘Chico’? 

So …RLC removes Harley and gives Holly and tweety  their own rooms , only for Tweety not wanting it and instead sharing Holly’s room .. Tweety is a newcomer , she has done not even things counted on both hands and she believes that she can go anytime she wants out of the project , come back anytime she wants , go second time on holidays and come  back , get a room but not using it .. if this isn’t treatment to a DIVA or at last a girl like Irma who has “ grew up “ subscribers generations , then it is really unbelievable the way she has been used by RLC with all the benefits she’s being enjoying for months … Gorgeous girl but I think she didn’t deserve all that ….

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Is Holly and Thor still outside by the hall at lvl 3 ? 

I can’t locate them anymore , they left from the main entrance , Thor didn’t close the door , they are still outside talking as they can be heard from 2-9 camera .

3 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Everyone wants to sleep with Holly. Think about the little dog 🐕 from Martina 😄. Is his name ‘Chico’? 

The quote is “ everybody loves Holly “ 😁 , even if everyone wants to sleep with Holly , only one person on cameras managed it during this stay 😁 Martina’s dog = Taco 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I can’t locate them anymore , they left from the main entrance , Thor didn’t close the door , they are still outside talking as they can be heard from 2-9 camera .

Thx I just saw it on replay they walked out after she showed him the garage, long talk outside.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

She is bating now in Holly's room so it's fine :biggrin:

It is one of her moments but let’s say Holly wanted to fuck the brains out of Thor … what would it be …🤬

Tweety is horny and goes to her friend’s room to masturbate ( genuine hormones bate and not a show at least ) , I guess she doesn’t want to make the covers  “ liquidy “ from her juices 😁 … weird Tweety .