B4 - General Topic 2022 #41 (May)

Its funny to see and especially hear Holly now they have the big boys as guests. She is a mad giggler, perhaps a bit shy or horny. I think her expectations are high!!😌 Its a long time ago I have heard H and T laugh so loud, and in a high tone

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, henrik theis said:

Its funny to see and especially hear Holly now they have the big boys as guests. She is a mad giggler, perhaps a bit shy or horny. I think her expectations are high!!😌 Its a long time ago I have heard H and T laugh so loud, and in a high tone

I'm reminded of Nelly Futardo's song 'I'm a men eater' 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

About D&Z I know that they are friends, but I just can't stand that they can't stay away from each other for a second and follow each other almost everywhere. Especially Dana makes Zara follow her everywhere all the time. And this makes them, especially Zara, not socialize with the others freely... To me this is not a friendship.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, henrik theis said:

lorraine is jealous now- thats why she whispers

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

😂🤣😂🥲 the guys getting the glory and attention from the ladies , who would have thought ..

She's always had this bad bitch behavior, which ends up on her ruining the atmosphere.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Well, next time there's a party and the cops come knocking it's escape to B7. 🙂 

It occurs to me reading this, just wondering ... but there used to be a tent in B6 that they used to hide in.  But then the tent was moved and it was said here that it was moved into the woods.  Honestly I haven't seen the tent in ages. 

But now I wonder ... could they have been going into the woods and sneaking to B7 which we know has been owned by RLC for quite some time now even though it is just now on-line with cams.  I know it has been asked but not answered ... is B7 the mythical apartment where Bogdan used to fuck all the girls??? 

I don't have the time or patience like some of you to figure out exactly what the floorplans are and how these villas sit together, etc., etc. ... but maybe someone has figured this out.