B7 - General Topic 2022 #1 (May)

Just now, HotWivesRock said:

4 hours ago, Fagen said:
In Oks and Karens room there is like an empty closet in the corner where they can hide and change clothes off cam, now who came up with that idea 🙄

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you mean the door seen in cam 3.3 that's the door to the en-suite bathroom

Is inside of the wardrobe.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

13 minutes ago, moules said:

If 3-15 shows the hall with the door and the brightly lit window, then, according to the floor plan,  the dark window to the right of the door is Karen and Oks room, which is brightly lit.

3-2 (karen and Oks room) shows a glass door, with a shade pulled down, but not reaching the bottom of the door, and a window to the door's left with a shade pulled fully down.  3-7 reveals that the door leads to the balcony.  There is no balcony in 4-6.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door out of Karen and Oks's room goes into the hall seen in 3.15 to the right of the stairs, the black square, possibly a (fake window) overlooks the door to their room / the stairs, There is no window on the wall facing the yard from their room.

Agreed the window in Karen and Oks's room is seen on 3.2, the door is overlooks the balcony seen on 3.7 which is the door with the shade.

The alcove (doorway) seen at the far end of cam 3.7 on the RH is unknown however I suspect the plan is incorrect and not to scale and the door goes into the hallway seen on 3.15.   

The balcony on 3.7 is off cam on the RH side of the house, (when looking from the backyard).

The only way to try and align floorplans in B-4 was to align the elevator.  Theoretically, that was the one fixed object in the whole villa.  When the sun comes up in the morning, then one can determine which side of B-7 faces north, south, etc.  I know that B&N's balcony faces north toward Barcelona city because it was completely in shadow in late afternoon, the same as the penthouse balcony in B-4.

7 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I thought it was Luna.

How long after leaving B4 did she arrive in B7, the time taken in seconds could identify just how close they are ::)

You can see B4 from B7 and the opposite , it has been mentioned many times at today’s posts 😇 It is the party villa vs. the mama/papa rules villa 😁😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, moules said:

The only way to try and align floorplans in B-4 was to align the elevator.  Theoretically, that was the one fixed object in the whole villa.  When the sun comes up in the morning, then one can determine which side of B-7 faces north, south, etc.  I know that B&N's balcony faces north toward Barcelona city because it was completely in shadow in late afternoon, the same as the penthouse balcony in B-4.

The stairs identify the layout. 

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it is wise to give time so as to discover these new people we have on screen and most of all , perhaps manage to decode this first time ever RLC decision to give to males single rooms in the Barcelona apartments , only this by itself makes it pretty interesting 😇

Interesting yes.  I am willing to let this play out but I can’t see this being a wise move unless they are gay and RLC wants to capture some of the gay audience.  

We have seen how single guys do here.  Best examples in my short life here are Fior and Daniel.  Both of them are not well-liked.  Fior hasn’t gotten laid once if I am correct and Daniel was able to score with a needy Bea.

If these girls are too shy to have real sex with other girls, I can’t see them getting horny over these guys.  Granted, you put a Brad Pitt or Ross Poldark in B7, you may see some action.

These guys may be chick magnets in the clubs but will the girls they bring back want to fuck on cam?   We have seen a ton of guys be too shy when the girls bring them home.  Girls will be worse.

So I am not sure where this is leading.  I have not had a good look at them but can say the long hair on Thor doesn’t work for him (like it does on Ross Poldark).

The two broad groups that are the least camera shy are girls who like to cuddle and committed couples.  These dudes are not in either group.

But hey … let’s see what happens.  RLC pulled some rabbits out of their hat this week, maybe we will be surprised!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Interesting yes.  I am willing to let this play out but I can’t see this being a wise move unless they are gay and RLC wants to capture some of the gay audience.  

We have seen how single guys do here.  Best examples in my short life here are Fior and Daniel.  Both of them are not well-liked.  Fior hasn’t gotten laid once if I am correct and Daniel was able to score with a needy Bea.

If these girls are too shy to have real sex with other girls, I can’t see them getting horny over these guys.  Granted, you put a Brad Pitt or Ross Poldark in B7, you may see some action.

These guys may be chick magnets in the clubs but will the girls they bring back want to fuck on cam?   We have seen a ton of guys be too shy when the girls bring them home.  Girls will be worse.

So I am not sure where this is leading.  I have not had a good look at them but can say the long hair on Thor doesn’t work for him (like it does on Ross Poldark).

The two broad groups that are the least camera shy are girls who like to cuddle and committed couples.  These dudes are not in either group.

But hey … let’s see what happens.  RLC pulled some rabbits out of their hat this week, maybe we will be surprised!

Jennifer, Samson is, as the expression goes, well hung (when flaccid).  That's why I posted that when the news reaches Masha, she will quickly arrange yet another trip to Barcelona, and leave Sam with the hairdresser.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Hakeem was one of the best ideas RLC gave to us but unfortunately , he suffered heat by many men here being jealous that nearly  everyday he was fucking another one ( sorry for my language ) .. if one of them proves “ BOV” ( Boy on Vacation ) Marlene style , i am not going to be only satisfied but actually will praise the guy for being a player and seductive 😁😁😎😎

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1