1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I can't tell you the number of emails I sent to RLC about how poorly they were treating Harley given her contributions. And like on here I am a complete asshole to RLC with language my Mom would not be proud of. She was guilty by association. Given a room by herself she would have flourished and would, I believe, have been an ideal cast member. 

I totally agree ..Especially   seeing who has managed to stay for such long periods by doing the absolute ZERO ( 000000 ) , then what more to say ? I hope Harley comes back one day and she shows her full potential exactly like she wanted really to do and I think at times she did it without any hesitation and to the maximum respect and appreciation to all of us subscribers .. Harley , the X-Factor will shine  again one day 😇

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I never doubted you.   🤣  LOL  Yes it is a good feeling when some of this stuff comes true.

The last days and especially with the recent additions , the posts and comments  that B7 was just a rumor had increased drastically .. I don’t personally blame anyone , the doubts were at the right direction , actually it has been completely weird why the villa wasn’t coming online when it was ready since many more months , even with cameras installation .. If Noldus posts anything here , have zero doubts that it is the truth , he said it many months ago , we finally got it ..As for the reasons of not going online  , there are people who have ideas why it has happened but perhaps the explanation it is just in front of our eyes … 

4 hours ago, moules said:

Balcony 3-11 is off Samsons's room.   Room behind door as seen in 4-6 has unknown use.

The door in cam 4.6 is the same door seen in the bottom left corner on cam 3.15,

So the door takes you in to the hallway on floor 3 (the lower ground floor).

Thor's room being the window to the left and the black square (window?) looking in to the hall at the bottom of the stairs.

The same door and black square window can be see to the RH side of the pool on the lower floor on cam 4.1

5 hours ago, moules said:

I think the floors in B-7 are 2 is the top floor, 1 is the middle floor, 3 is the bottom floor.  Front door appears to be in the corner as seen in 1.1

No idea about the door seen in 4-5, may be to a utility room.

The door on the RH side of the terrace in 4.5 appears to be the door to the laundry room on cam 1.8

I couldn't give two shits about this new villa. There is certainly nothing or anybody of any real interest here for me to waist my time on. I'll stick with the two or three people I have any interest in.

It's a nice villa but RLC goofed on the tenants. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cylinderopuntia said:

The light is on in the building. What kind of room would that be if the whole house

is dark except for the bathroom in the basement.

It's just reflections from the light at the wall in the backyard by the fireplace.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

The door in cam 4.6 is the same door seen in the bottom left corner on cam 3.15,

So the door takes you in to the hallway on floor 3 (the lower ground floor).

Thor's room being the window to the left and the black square (window?) looking in to the hall at the bottom of the stairs.

The same door and black square window can be see to the RH side of the pool on the lower floor on cam 4.1

If 3-15 shows the hall with the door and the brightly lit window, then, according to the floor plan,  the dark window to the right of the door is Karen and Oks room, which is brightly lit.

3-2 (karen and Oks room) shows a glass door, with a shade pulled down, but not reaching the bottom of the door, and a window to the door's left with a shade pulled fully down.  3-7 reveals that the door leads to the balcony.  There is no balcony in 4-6.