Esenia & Dima (2022) #1

Noldus

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

She is very cute, and she is laying in just her panties getting a massage, man you talk a nearly perfect ass, Esenia has all the tools of seduction and sensuality, but I am not sure she knows how to use them yet.

My guess is poor Dima has never had a blowjob from her and he never gets to play with fabulous titties either. He does get to pound the shit out of the tight little pussy though every once in a great while.

If i had that fine specimen of the female race laying beside me every night, she would now how to pleasure a man by now because I would be relentless in pursuit.

He has had some BJ's and shot his load in her mouth, unfortunatly she is not a swallower

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I have been really busy moos and they are always in bed when I get home.

she is a shy girl who is not very comfortable with the presence of cameras, she is only starting to take showers in front of the cam
On the other hand, what's funny is that she doesn't mind sucking off her boyfriend from time to time or being taken doggy style 😁
Either way, they're a fun young couple to watch, especially when they're playing bickering together.

She seems to have a beautiful body which makes it even more frustrating to see that she is shy to show it to us 😉

• Upvote 2

Esenia looking at apartments makes me sad lol. They have really grown on me and they are one of my favorite couples now. It'd be a dream come true if RLC gave them a proper apartment and they became tenured.

15 minutes ago, GooJr said:

Esenia looking at apartments makes me sad lol. They have really grown on me and they are one of my favorite couples now. It'd be a dream come true if RLC gave them a proper apartment and they became tenured.

I think they were just booking holiday accommodation to Croatia but i could be wrong

46 minutes ago, lazza135 said:

I think they were just booking holiday accommodation to Croatia but i could be wrong

I hope you are. But also, living in an apartment this small isn't sustainable, they will have to move to something more accommodating eventually, I just hope it's in another RLC apartment