Esenia & Dima (2022) #1

Noldus

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Oh, I see so it wasn't him that talked her into it, but she knew full well what she was getting them into, that makes it even worse to watch.

I think is the other way around. He made her join with him. He's much less shy and sometime force her to show something.

On 7/4/2022 at 3:13 PM, studev3131 said:

Funny thing I've noticed most of the couples infrequently have sex on cam.  Masha, Leora and Martina are like the only ones who'll do it more then once a week.  Surprisingly at how frequently they do it, even the lesbians are once like every two weeks.

Hmm, Holly, Venera, Katie, Elli all fuck almost daily

say what you want about this couple, but i think the fact that instead of being on her phone, she is taking the time to show interest in, and learning about, the game he play, and he is willing to explain and teach her how to play, says a lot about their relationship.  It is a shame she is so insecure about her body when she really shouldn't be.

quiero agradecer a esenia , gracias a ella estoy aprendiendo ruso o checo no se que es , pero el  NE o HET ,  que en español suena NIE , ósea NO ,  esa es la palabra que mas a repetido mi mujer a lo largo de mi vida , NO , NO , NO , NO ,  me siento identificado con dima , animo compañero dentro de 30 años , te arrepentirás de no haber cogido esa puerta y irte lo mas lejos que puedas . NO , NO , NO , NO 

• Haha 2