Sex in the bedroom now

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xvoyeurx

He's eating her out atm

Aaaaand now fucking

atm! lol,just lick pussy and riding cock.

thas was short but good

He's eating her out atm

Aaaaand now fucking

thas was short but good

Too bad we have only this text-TV description on this site, and the video of this act is at motherless.com.

I saw the video and I have to say someone needs to teach these 2 about safe sex.

The fact that Efim went for a condom some time after they started leads me to believe she isn't on berth control pills. But someone should inform them that in this situation even pre-cum can get her pregnant.

Sometimes pre-cum can have semen in it, and considering the fact that Efim cums like a bazillion times a day that could be possible. The fact that they touched each other quite a lot before him penetrating her, and while he was inside her could mean he had some pre-cum, he wouldn't even feel it.

So Efim, if you read this, as long as Diana is not on pills, condom before you go in bro!

He's eating her out atm

Aaaaand now fucking

thas was short but good

Too bad we have only this text-TV description on this site, and the video of this act is at motherless.com.

I saw the video and I have to say someone needs to teach these 2 about safe sex.

The fact that Efim went for a condom some time after they started leads me to believe she isn't on berth control pills. But someone should inform them that in this situation even pre-cum can get her pregnant.

Sometimes pre-cum can have semen in it, and considering the fact that Efim cums like a bazillion times a day that could be possible. The fact that they touched each other quite a lot before him penetrating her, and while he was inside her could mean he had some pre-cum, he wouldn't even feel it.

So Efim, if you read this, as long as Diana is not on pills, condom before you go in bro!

most of the rlc couple do/did practise same thing, none of them got pregnant so far

He's eating her out atm

Aaaaand now fucking

thas was short but good

most of the rlc couple do/did practise same thing, none of them got pregnant so far

Um...Lora?

He's eating her out atm

Aaaaand now fucking

thas was short but good

Um...Lora?

Exactly, that's why they are gone from rlc.

Also he has to keep her satisfied so she'll go to bed and he can jump their guests. This is the best GUY on the site, in my opinion.

so in your opinion it's OK for him have a girlfriend and cheat on her? you are thinking with your dick instead of your brain. IF you have a girlfriend/wife in your opinion its ok to cheat on her?