1 hour ago, Noodle said:

But sorry, did you Holly have seen her before when she was with Curly or she did give Daniel a BJ or had she fucked a guy two days long without a break? A few weeks ago she fucked a guy after she comes from a night trip. And this is only what we have seen. I don't know what you all think of these girls. They want sex, they live for sex, they put make-up and dress beautiful only for one purpose, to conquer guys to fuck them. This is what this platform gives, whether you like it or not. 😉

Holly has never been an angel but the “ everybody loves Holly “ quote has been established because of her being this pure natural next door girl , quiet , innocent , it is impossible not to like her . I think if anyone didn’t know her and they were telling him that this girl has done exactly the things you describe , they would tell you “ You are kidding me right ? “ It is again this eternal question of what’s better on people , being the direct and not caring persons of how their image appears  ( Daniela , Masha , Diane , Ginger to name some girls ) or being like Holly , Leora Loraine , even Tweety ? 

And we have been discussing that Radislava had issues … Perhaps now it can be understood that as soon as B7 came online with Nelly and Bogdan , RLC lost the 3 girls and Radislava … 

On a side note , a reminder of 3 close friends of Masha ( Eva currently in Barcelona , Dina in Prague and Nelly no more ) .. I was wondering if the surprising absence of Eva ( and Matvei ) yesterday was exactly due to this situation , the current not existing relationship between Masha and Nelly , perhaps Masha has described and explained to Eva the whole situation and this is what kept them ( and perhaps will always keep them till we see differently ) away from B7 ..Because they have missed and skipped only some few gatherings in the villa as they both like to go and be with the others ..Very curious how this will be ..

Last but not least , Radislava’s image under whatever substances  use the last months was never in what we have seen again and again by Nelly …And yes , Radislava’s time was up as there was nothing more for her with  that shitty atmosphere and attitude against her in B4 , but please , I WOULD LOVE to have on my screen in daily basis Radislava and her personal issues rather than watching this daily Nelly …And I am really curious also who has a different opinion about that … But Nelly now lives her fairy tale and the other was removed when i really can’t tell whose behavior and cameras image should be the example for RLC on what product they should sell and advertise for potential subscribers …

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Holly has never been an angel but the “ everybody loves Holly “ quote has been established because of her being this pure natural next door girl , quiet , innocent , it is impossible not to like her . I think if anyone didn’t know her and they were telling him that this girl has done exactly the things you describe , they would tell you “ You are kidding me right ? “ It is again this eternal question of what’s better on people , being the direct and not caring persons of how their image appears  ( Daniela , Masha , Diane , Ginger to name some girls ) or being like Holly , Leora Loraine , even Tweety ? 

No, I don't wrote these phrases because I want to judge someone. It's not up to me to judge someone but I'm just watching what happens. But I'm very surprise at how people see Holly. I don't think she is the girl next door. To me she has an air of one who wants to seduce and have fun with both, men and women. This is the right girl in the right place. Except that you want her as your neighbour. 😂 My life is satisfact if see her interacting with someone. It is enough for me. As a girl next door I have other criteria. Look at Dilara (Zara) at VHTV or Barbara (the blonde girl) in Artem's apartment in VHTV for example. They seem more natural to me as a facial expression as well. But this is only my opinion. What others think does not concern me. :rolleyes:

Pfff..Bogdan had to make the save ..I know we should change the channel if we don’t like what we watch , especially now having so many choices but this on camera things with Nelly , I can’t actually remember after 2019 and the closing of Russian apartments if we ever saw anyone in this condition .. really sad ..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Noodle said:

No, I don't wrote these phrases because I want to judge someone. It's not up to me to judge someone but I'm just watching what happens. But I'm very surprise at how people see Holly. I don't think she is the girl next door. To me she has an air of one who wants to seduce and have fun with both, men and women. This is the right girl in the right place. Except that you want her as your neighbour. 😂 My life is satisfact if see her interacting with someone. It is enough for me. As a girl next door I have other criteria. Look at Dilara (Zara) at VHTV or Barbara (the blonde girl) in Artem's apartment in VHTV for example. They seem more natural to me as a facial expression as well. But this is only my opinion. What others think does not concern me. :rolleyes:

Holly was the right girl then at the right place during her previous stays .. on this one and with her decision to share all with Tweety , she was just another girl of the one we got to know .. quite and peaceful without adventures , only some last days teasing because finally there was a room change and despite tweety still sharing , we saw her having a guy in the villa , going out and having fun , returning tipsy at times , this was a GOV Holly rather than the rent free luxury living place Holly has had since she joined back in November and in B1 if I remember correctly .. Still , Holly has built her own legacy and I think she will always remain a TOP 5 GOV , Irma being also in this TOP 5 ..

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Holly was the right girl then at the right place during her previous stays .. on this one and with her decision to share all with Tweety , she was just another girl of the one we got to know .. quite and peaceful without adventures , only some last days teasing because finally there was a room change and despite tweety still sharing , we saw her having a guy in the villa , going out and having fun , returning tipsy at times , this was a GOV Holly rather than the rent free luxury living place Holly has had since she joined back in November and in B1 if I remember correctly .. Still , Holly has built her own legacy and I think she will always remain a TOP 5 GOV , Irma being also in this TOP 5 ..

I never liked Irma. Holly was often in the garage. Today she put on a slip, a sweatshirt without a bra underneath, green socks with a gree jacket, a little lipstick and disappeard with Samson for at least an hour or an hour and half. What they show us doesn't mean we know people well. Have you meet her personally? Have you ever talked to her? Did you go out with her? She shows what she wants to show us. That means that no one is preventing her from meeting some guys outside the villa. A woman who has regular sex doesn't end up having sex just because she shares a room with someone. She look for other ways to do it. 😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1