35 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I'm having the same problem as everyone else. How do you hit pause? I don't see a way to do that.

If all you see is the black loading screen then you can't do it, buf if the image has frozen you can just move the mouse cursor over the stream window and you will see the pause button in the bottom left corner, just click it and click it again. But sometimes it doesnt work, then you have to select another camera from the list or from the topcams and once you get this one started you can click back to the camera you wanted to watch.

Now this new apt is open, it explains a lot of our earlier queries of where the girls go from the carport. How did Fior get to the girls apt so quickly on the night of the prowler? Is the garden at the back of the house where the tent was connected to the one next door? Holly appears very familiar with the layout of the new place as if she is used to being there while the two muscleman don’t know their way around b4. So who will be the first to hump Holly on cam, Samson or Thor or both? Nothing would surprise me and I always thought Holly was a class act; just goes to show, don’t judge a book by the cover😩

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Now this new apt is open, it explains a lot of our earlier queries of where the girls go from the carport. How did Fior get to the girls apt so quickly on the night of the prowler? Is the garden at the back of the house where the tent was connected to the one next door? Holly appears very familiar with the layout of the new place as if she is used to being there while the two muscleman don’t know their way around b4. So who will be the first to hump Holly on cam, Samson or Thor or both? Nothing would surprise me and I always thought Holly was a class act; just goes to show, don’t judge a book by the cover😩

But sorry, did you Holly have seen her before when she was with Curly or she did give Daniel a BJ or had she fucked a guy two days long without a break? A few weeks ago she fucked a guy after she comes from a night trip. And this is only what we have seen. I don't know what you all think of these girls. They want sex, they live for sex, they put make-up and dress beautiful only for one purpose, to conquer guys to fuck them. This is what this platform gives, whether you like it or not. 😉

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Noodle said:

But sorry, did you Holly have seen her before when she was with Curly or she did give Daniel a BJ or had she fucked a guy two days long without a break? A few weeks ago she fucked a guy after she comes from a night trip. And this is only what we have seen. I don't know what you all think of these girls. They want sex, they live for sex, they put make-up and dress beautiful only for one purpose, to conquer guys to fuck them. This is what this platform gives, whether you like it or not. 😉

Girls just want to have fun.... and get lots of money... and stuff....

8 minutes ago, tle said:

It looks like Nelly's getting a little wobbly again...

Of course she is. She has lots of issues including addictive behaviors with alcohol and drugs, including cocaine. And it doesn't help that Lucian has the same issues. He loves grass, drugs and alcohol, just like Nelly.