B7 - General Topic 2022 #2 (May)

I am very curious to know what you think will happen tonight, let's say 'a lot of smoke and little roast' if the future is these meetings with twenty girls, I see a gray future for RLC

24 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Martina defenders on suicide watch 🤣

Maybe she'll get lucky and get some pussy tonight.. Actually, I'm more concerned with her smoking.. Tobacco is bad for your health....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

I assume Martina doesn't speak Russian but Luna of course does speak Spanish.

Does Martina speak English? I guess she does.

By now Luna must be fluent in Spanish so is enough for both.

Just now, HotWivesRock said:

Yes I was wondering more if Martina was able to talk to the other girls, most of them appear to speak English.

It's been mentioned that she speaks English very well... I haven't heard her speak English myself to be able to verify...

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Yes I was wondering more if Martina was able to talk to the other girls, most of them appear to speak English.

Most of them speak a little Spanish since they were there for a long time.

• Thanks 1

tle said

Maybe she'll get lucky and get some pussy tonight.. Actually, I'm more concerned with her smoking.. Tobacco is bad for your health....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've not seen Martina smoking before from memory but always assumed that Alberto and her both smoke as they go out on the balcony at all hours.

Looks like she smokes cigarellos too rather cigarettes, unless its weed.

First time I've seen Luna smoking too.

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

tle said

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've not seen Martina smoking before from memory but always assumed that Alberto and her both smoke as they go out on the balcony at all hours.

Looks like she smokes cigarellos too rather cigarettes, unless its weed.

First time I've seen Luna smoking too.

Yes. She smokes often... Usually she rolls her own from a tobacco pouch...