Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I am very curious to know what you think will happen tonight, let's say 'a lot of smoke and little roast' if the future is these meetings with twenty girls, I see a gray future for RLC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Martina defenders on suicide watch 🤣

Maybe she'll get lucky and get some pussy tonight.. Actually, I'm more concerned with her smoking.. Tobacco is bad for your health....

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

I assume Martina doesn't speak Russian but Luna of course does speak Spanish.

Does Martina speak English? I guess she does.

 

By now Luna must be fluent in Spanish so is enough for both.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

By now Luna must be fluent in Spanish so is enough for both.

Yes I was wondering more if Martina was able to talk to the other girls, most of them appear to speak English.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, HotWivesRock said:

Yes I was wondering more if Martina was able to talk to the other girls, most of them appear to speak English.

It's been mentioned that she speaks English very well... I haven't heard her speak English myself to be able to verify...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Yes I was wondering more if Martina was able to talk to the other girls, most of them appear to speak English.

Most of them speak a little Spanish since they were there for a long time.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

tle said

Maybe she'll get lucky and get some pussy tonight.. Actually, I'm more concerned with her smoking.. Tobacco is bad for your health....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've not seen Martina smoking before from memory but always assumed that Alberto and her both smoke as they go out on the balcony at all hours.

Looks like she smokes cigarellos too rather cigarettes, unless its weed.

 

First time I've seen Luna smoking too.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

tle said

Maybe she'll get lucky and get some pussy tonight.. Actually, I'm more concerned with her smoking.. Tobacco is bad for your health....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've not seen Martina smoking before from memory but always assumed that Alberto and her both smoke as they go out on the balcony at all hours.

Looks like she smokes cigarellos too rather cigarettes, unless its weed.

 

First time I've seen Luna smoking too.

 

Yes. She smokes often... Usually she rolls her own from a tobacco pouch...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, tle said:

Yes. She smokes often... Usually she rolls her own from a tobacco pouch...

But hadn't she stopped smoking and tried to be healthier some time ago? 🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

One bad thing of the pool cams is that the women like to dance near the grill and there is far away from every cam.

 

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

that pool camera is a horrible angle but I'm not surprised by rlc 🤦‍♂️😂

In my opinion the cameras are in dreadful positions unless the girls have discovered already how to hide from them. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

But hadn't she stopped smoking and tried to be healthier some time ago? 🤔

She may have... I haven't seen her roll one in a while now.. But she still spends a lot of time out on the balcony.... She does go out there with Candela when she smokes...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...