14 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I don't think that RLC is taking good care of Bogdan & Nelly because they are back as active participants even after Bogdan has been doing some administrative / supervisory duties for about 2 years and before that about 3 or 4 years in Russia as participants. 

If RLC really wants to take care of Bogdan & Nelly, they could have helped them to live in an offcam apartment or at least not to install cameras on the floor where they are staying in B7 (including their bedroom and bathroom). 

I really didn't anticipate that RLC would make Bogdan & Nelly to be active participants again but I am not surprised at all especially after the way RLC treated Fiora & Harley in B6 and B4. 

If RLC continuously has Nelly and Bogdan participating and in fact Bogdan having also a side role for RLC apart being a tenant , well , this is for me “ great treatment “ ..It gives them rent free , extra salary to Bogdan ( who knows , maybe Nelly is also a supporting employee apart from being a tenant ) , the whatever money it gives for participating , this is all lots and lots and lots of money ..Plus , it isn’t B6 , it a luxury villa , with a pool , garden , they have the best room with en-suite bathroom , i understand that they have been loyal soldiers for them and maybe they were one of the first like Leora who answered the call when RLC collapsed in Russia , they abandoned all of their life to move in Barcelona 

If you see a bit deeper , RLC has rewarded Leora who left everything and ruined her personal life so as to move in Prague , continues rewarding Nelly and Bogdan , it rewarded Ulyana who also was one of the first that left Russia so as to move in Prague and live as COV with her boyfriend Marat at that time , she was brought two more times in Barcelona. ..But look at the life of all of them now , yes they all made lots and lots of money , Leora’s personal life is destroyed and has been living in complete loneliness an isolation for more than 2,5 years ,Ulyana is a digital nomad trying to find a permanent residence country since Spain as students didn’t work , Nelly is at her most tragic situation  we have ever seen ..If this is the price to pay to make money , sorry , but this isn’t a life no matter for all of the luxury of the world , being lonely , alcoholic , without real life friends and people to trust ..The only one that seems to have a purpose and actually realizing the situation , this is Bogdan .. Ulyana is young (23 ) so there’s time , Leora , no comment…

5 minutes ago, tle said:

Bogdan and Nelly are obviously not a couple on vacation.. How long have they been living in Barcelona? They don't belong in a COV apartment...

First time in B5 from 27. September 2019

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They started in St. Petersburg in 2016

and they had their own apartment there. They weren't being passed off as a COV...

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They started in St. Petersburg in 2016

I really hope Nelly can get her shit back together. I really liked her when she was in St. Petersburg... and before the implants...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Half of forum is about N&B that mean they are interesting couple and that is most important.

I`m sick of someone who writes novels in forum and every other post is negative towards these people, get a life dude and seek some professional help

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1