Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

5 minutes ago, tle said:

If he's going to get her off he's going to have to use his tongue and his fingers... His dick's not going to do the job... I don't think any dick could finish the job for her... I think that's why she's not fooling around with any other men... She needs some oral action for satisfaction...

Not fooling around with other men … I won’t say anything more on that 😮🤐🤐.. sorry I am an ass with this comment but let’s say that Martina for sure knows if she’s fooling around with another man ( just a crazy drunk adventure of sorts like we see in Barcelona apartments at times ) .. 

I think Alberto and Martina know the way to reach one another in orgasm and they can do it easily but this doesn’t mean that they go this way all the time , reasons can vary .. tired , not patience , etc ..but they know what gives pleasure to the other , they know their favorite positions , they know their bodies ..Alberto for sure could offer more oral but I think Martina is happy in general with the  sex she has from him.

19 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

If I was him, I'd choose Taco, at least you will know that he will be loyal to you. 🙂

hum.....also don't forget the fish tank.....the fish are also on RLC.. they have to 'perform' 😁

I see Martina going in vacation with a little aquarium....

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nicht mit anderen Männern herumalbern … mehr sage ich dazu nicht 😮 🤐 🤐 .. Entschuldigung, ich bin ein Arsch mit diesem Kommentar, aber sagen wir mal, Martina weiß sicher, ob sie mit einem anderen Mann herumalbert (nur ein verrücktes betrunkenes Abenteuer Art, wie wir sie manchmal in Barcelona Apartments sehen) .. 

Man zeige mir ein Bild oder ein Video, wo Martina mit einem anderen Mann fickt?

• Upvote 2

Not fooling around with other men … I won’t say anything more on that 😮🤐🤐.. sorry I am an ass with this comment but let’s say that Martina for sure knows if she’s fooling around with another man ( just a crazy drunk adventure of sorts like we see in Barcelona apartments at times ) .. 

I think Alberto and Martina know the way to reach one another in orgasm and they can do it easily but this doesn’t mean that they go this way all the time , reasons can vary .. tired , not patience , etc ..but they know what gives pleasure to the other , they know their favorite positions , they know their bodies ..Alberto for sure could offer more oral but I think Martina is happy in general with the  sex she has from him.

I think, in general, for most women fucking is just foreplay... I'm sure they enjoy the sensation but I don't think that many really get off from a dick sliding in and out of them.... They need some clitoral stimulation for that...

• Upvote 1

Like I wrote before: FWB but Martina is a swinger on her side...not so strange because Alberto want to only 'know' and do not want ot participate. That explain a lot of what we see.... 

1 hour ago, tle said:

I think, in general, for most women fucking is just foreplay... I'm sure they enjoy the sensation but I don't think that many really get off from a dick sliding in and out of them.... They need some clitoral stimulation for that...

Excellent said TLE.  But it’s more than just clitoral stimulation.  Your most useful sex organ is your brain.  If you are truly into your partner and the vibe is right, that will make an orgasm by intercourse easier to achieve.  It really is about the intimacy. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

As everyone knows, I am not a huge fan of Alberto as the most recent dust-up with Deepdave highlights.  But at the risk of of starting yet another COVID debate, I will say I defend Alberto’s POV here.  I am not convinced we are being well-served by the so-called experts.  There is way too much politics in all of that.  We are being told to push these vaccines onto kids and yet all the data shows that kids have a very very small risk of dying from COVID.  And now the data shows that the vaccines are not as wonderful as we were led to believe as many many vaxed people are coming down with COVID.

I am vaxed and boosted and I believe in science but I do not trust the politicians and the so-called “experts”.  I don’t see Alberto’s position here as troubling.  In fact I might argue he is being more thoughtful than Martina.

There is a view that “listening to the experts” is better than “listening to random people on YouTube” and I am not so certain of this. Some of the random people are actually quite distinguished doctors and scientists who simply do not agree with the conventional wisdom.

And yes, this is yet another great example from DD on how Alberto and Martina are different.  Just the tip of the iceberg on how different they are.

I thought you were smarter.🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Friese60 said:

Man zeige mir ein Bild oder ein Video, wo Martina mit einem anderen Mann fickt?

Whatever happens off cameras nobody knows … unless Martina shares with Alberto which 99% does .. is there any video that Leora fucks outside the apartment her 1,5 years boyfriend in Prague or everybody has been hating a fictional person , an invisible guy ? Is there any video that Malia is fucking off cameras a boyfriend at that time or she suddenly met someone and she got married to him ? Nothing more to say on this .. 

6 hours ago, tle said:

If a man is patient with his oral skills , women appreciate .. if he isn’t lazy to quit , play the pussy with his fingers and  also the clitoris or the g-spot ( presuming that he can find it .. ) then he can accelerate the pleasure process .. it needs also good steady rhythm and despite not happening easy and often , simultaneous orgasm can be achieved more often than what people believe .. it is mostly about getting the feeling and not going just to insert the dick in the hole .. that’s why personally I prefer a nice long sensual session with much foreplay rather than a quickie and then a second round and then maybe a third one .. but in the end, if both are happy , it doesn’t matter how it happened 😁

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Your most useful sex organ is your brain.

You are absolutely correct @JenniferMom. The brain is the biggest sex organ.. Got to get that imagination and fantasies working... Alberto needs to find a fireman's or police uniform and get Martina a nurse outfit... Play those games.. Have some fun...

• Like 1

Well, one thing's for sure... from what I just saw in the bathroom, I think our girl has herself a yeast infection.  That or flo's in town for a visit, but it didn't look like a tampon.  Ether way, she's out of commission for a bit.  If the initial theory is correct, gotta wonder how she might have gotten it or from WHOM.  🤔

• Like 1