Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

17 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Could be tricky with the dog...

Honestly, sometimes I think Taco would be easier to drag along than the ni ni.

OK sorry to the pro Martina/Alberto long time committed relationship nothing-to-see here folks.  I couldn’t resist jumping on Naga’s comment.

Seriously, to Chuck’s question, if these two are truly committed to each other, I see no issue with Alberto becoming a “trailing spouse”.  If we have seen anything from Alberto, we have seen his loyalty and patience … regardless whether that is because he loves her deeply or even if his situation with her is a gravy train too good to lose.

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

I'm wondering if Martina will take Taco with her on her upcoming trip or will she leave him behind for Alberto/Candela to look after? It's going to be a little more difficult for Alberto now with his job...

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

OK sorry to the pro Martina/Alberto long time committed relationship nothing-to-see here folks.  I couldn’t resist jumping on Naga’s comment.

Seriously, to Chuck’s question, if these two are truly committed to each other, I see no issue with Alberto becoming a “trailing spouse”.  If we have seen anything from Alberto, we have seen his loyalty and patience … regardless whether that is because he loves her deeply or even if his situation with her is a gravy train too good to lose.

Hi Jen

You have to stop calling Alberto a "ni ni". He has a job which allows him to be stripped of this derogatroy title.

I think that as a gardener/landscaper and as he gets most experience, he can follow Martina anywhere in the world.  

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, tle said:

I'm wondering if Martina will take Taco with her on her upcoming trip or will she leave him behind for Alberto/Candela to look after? It's going to be a little more difficult for Alberto now with his job...

Or maybe the "Big Guy" / Dani could help with Taco.

On 5/21/2022 at 12:35 AM, JenniferMom said:

I read this epistle with my evening wine and I scratch my head.  I understand everything you said but I can’t tell where you stand on the fundamental question of whether Martina and Alberto have a committed relationship or whether this is a Friends With Benefits and they are just very compatible together.

I presume you believe if they are in some sort of committed relationship then Martina … and Alberto too … are quite naive thinking this is going to be like this forever.

I will say it once again .. Martina’s future to shine is without Alberto .. but nobody guarantees that without  Alberto she’s happier .. therefore , a happy Martina in my opinion will always be with Alberto in her life ..but for Martina to shine , enjoy , live , experience , learn the world and how it spins , this can’t happen with alberto by her side .. Alberto is safety , Martina is risking , taking the chances to the limit ..

How strange that two different people see life in different perspectives ( crucial example , Alberto believing the YouTube Covid theories and not willing to vaccinate while Martina understands science explanations .. ) , but here they are , 10 years after and it is so obvious that both need one another on their lives .. as I said , I hope they decide and discuss their future off cameras and whatever decision is to be made , it will keep them always next to the other as soulmates .

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Hi Jen

You have to stop calling Alberto a "ni ni". He has a job which allows him to be stripped of this derogatroy title.

I think that as a gardener/landscaper and as he gets most experience, he can follow Martina anywhere in the world. 

Agreed.  I’m not sure getting a job changes everything overnight but it’s a good step in the right direction.  

Remember that the only reason anyone here calls him a “ni ni” is because Martina called him that first.

I was being sarcastic in my post and I pre-apologized to the folks on your side of the debate!

• Upvote 1

On 5/22/2022 at 5:31 PM, tle said:

But I agree.. Most of them do try harder than Alberto...

I don’t think we should forget  in our real lives , anyone of us that can fuck as much and with this intensity like Martina and Alberto .. please , look around in your real lives and apart from the exception confirming  the rule , think of a 10 years couple that will fuck 4-5 times per week…

2 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Hi Jen

Surely he has 2 jobs! RLC is a job as well, they must be paying him to be on camera. He can't be appearing on here for free.

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think we should forget  in our real lives , anyone of us that can fuck as much and with this intensity like Martina and Alberto .. please , look around in your real lives and apart from the exception confirming  the rule , think of a 10 years couple that will fuck 4-5 times per week…

If he's going to get her off he's going to have to use his tongue and his fingers... His dick's not going to do the job... I don't think any dick could finish the job for her... I think that's why she's not fooling around with any other men... She needs some oral action for satisfaction...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

How strange that two different people see life in different perspectives ( crucial example , Alberto believing the YouTube Covid theories and not willing to vaccinate while Martina understands science explanations .. )

As everyone knows, I am not a huge fan of Alberto as the most recent dust-up with Deepdave highlights.  But at the risk of of starting yet another COVID debate, I will say I defend Alberto’s POV here.  I am not convinced we are being well-served by the so-called experts.  There is way too much politics in all of that.  We are being told to push these vaccines onto kids and yet all the data shows that kids have a very very small risk of dying from COVID.  And now the data shows that the vaccines are not as wonderful as we were led to believe as many many vaxed people are coming down with COVID.

I am vaxed and boosted and I believe in science but I do not trust the politicians and the so-called “experts”.  I don’t see Alberto’s position here as troubling.  In fact I might argue he is being more thoughtful than Martina.

There is a view that “listening to the experts” is better than “listening to random people on YouTube” and I am not so certain of this. Some of the random people are actually quite distinguished doctors and scientists who simply do not agree with the conventional wisdom.

And yes, this is yet another great example from DD on how Alberto and Martina are different.  Just the tip of the iceberg on how different they are.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1