Leora - Home Activities (2022) #52

8 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

Surely, any self respecting woman would have one that plugs into the mains electricity. 🙂

Probably too static, with batteries she can have freedom of movement and location.😉

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

That one I can say. 🙂 Fair play to that bloke he nailed it.

I think I'm right in saying that place name was thought up to bring tourists to the area. God knows why they thought that would work, if anyone came to nick the sign they would need a flatbed truck to take the sign away. 🙂

It would be funny if it was thought up by a local sign maker who charge by the letter. Lol 

Good luck typing that into a sat nav 

7 minutes ago, patou said:

Good evening

Does anyone know if Leora received Eva's non-contagious certificate so she can travel, did she have Paul today?

They've spoken 3 times and all was fine, no "Oh no" chat at all, far from it in fact, but i didn't get anything specific about the certificates. I can't see it being any problem though. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The first thing on any self respecting woman's weekly shopping list should be BATTERIES! they make the world a lot more pleasurable. 

image.jpeg.50ab3440d1680c1a3dad5e74dae1abc8.jpeg

And the second thing would be a bottle of Jack Daniel's !! She makes me smile when she has had a couple of alcoholic drinks. ☺️

See the source image

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ah but would she smile after your 4th can of Special Brew? Look at it that way. 

Neither her nor I would be smiling after that poison.

Tried it once, definitely an acquired taste.🤢

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Neither her nor I would be smiling after that poison.

Tried it once, definitely an acquired taste.🤢

If anybody can get a stiff on after 4 cans I'd be surprised