Leora - Home Activities (2022) #52

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

No, but it makes good humor.  That's something that lacks lately in the forum.

Some people do get a little hot under the collar so I will deliver some good humor to cool them off. Treats for everyone

Good Humor Ice Cream Changed America SunStar Pays Tribute with a 1/18th  Scale Diecast Ford F-100 - YouTube

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

I'm just glad she is not in poland , i've heard that is the hardest of the european languages .

i only can do a bit of czech ,   but the call was asking when it will be open , said something about maybe tomorrow then , and ended with thankyou very much , have a nice day.  ( not confident on that   😄). 

I would love to learn the Welsh language now that is hard. Role on Sunday BBQ day as for the Welsh they cannot have one because there is no Q in their language or K, V, Z.

The Welsh language alphabet consists of 29 letters. This is the order that they will appear in a Welsh dictionary: a, b, c, ch, d, dd, e, f, ff, g, ng, h, i, j, l, ll, m, n, o, p, ph, r, rh, s, t, th, u, w, y.

lloniannau

• Like 1

Grilled Shrimp with Roasted Leeks and Turmeric 

Ingredients

Shrimp 8 units

Leek 4 units

Olive oil 2 tablespoons ()

Saffron 2 tablespoons (tea)

Parsley 3 tablespoons ()

Broth natural vegetables 1 cup (tea)

Salt to taste 

How to make

Preheat the oven to medium heat. Arrange the halves of the leeks in a pan and set aside. Light the fire a pan with 1 tablespoon (soup) of olive oil and turmeric. Saute, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Add the parsley and vegetable broth, and so boil, adjust salt. Remove from heat, pour over the leeks and bake for 20 minutes or until the leek is tender and lightly browned. Remove from the oven and set aside. Wash the prawns and put them in a pan with a thick bottom with the remaining olive oil hot. Stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until the pink shrimp stand on both sides. Sprinkle salt and remove from heat. Distribute the shrimp and leeks baked in plates and drizzle with the sauce from the pan. If you prefer, garnish with parsley and sprinkle turmeric.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

yesterday was a great night 

Leora In bed with the koala 

22:53 

masturbation with Mr white 

♥️👸🐨♥️

Koala must have been excited 

He wasn't the only one

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Grilled Shrimp with Roasted Leeks and Turmeric 

Ingredients

Shrimp 8 units

Leek 4 units

Olive oil 2 tablespoons ()

Saffron 2 tablespoons (tea)

Parsley 3 tablespoons ()

Broth natural vegetables 1 cup (tea)

Salt to taste 

How to make

Preheat the oven to medium heat. Arrange the halves of the leeks in a pan and set aside. Light the fire a pan with 1 tablespoon (soup) of olive oil and turmeric. Saute, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Add the parsley and vegetable broth, and so boil, adjust salt. Remove from heat, pour over the leeks and bake for 20 minutes or until the leek is tender and lightly browned. Remove from the oven and set aside. Wash the prawns and put them in a pan with a thick bottom with the remaining olive oil hot. Stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until the pink shrimp stand on both sides. Sprinkle salt and remove from heat. Distribute the shrimp and leeks baked in plates and drizzle with the sauce from the pan. If you prefer, garnish with parsley and sprinkle turmeric.

What the fuck is Gordon   Ramsey  doing on here