Now you see, that can be interpreted as 3 scenarios. It can be read as you -

Was in bed with a Koala

Was excited 

or

Masturbating with a Mr. White.

I do hope it was the third one. 

Gregg whites the name being a dildo is my game

• Haha 4

Something to think about over the weekend !

Leora enjoys her vibrators, and no doubt so do most of us, but I would ask the question, do you prefer a vibrator you can hear or do you prefer a silent on ?

I personally prefer to hear a vibrator giving it's pleasure, the silent ones like " Mr White " just look like a piece of white plastic stroking the vital area.

Give me noisy vibrators and loud orgasms every time.🙉😉

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora enjoys her vibrators, and no doubt so do most of us, but I would ask the question, do you prefer a vibrator you can hear or do you prefer a silent on ?

I personally prefer to hear a vibrator giving it's pleasure, the silent ones like " Mr White " just look like a piece of white plastic stroking the vital area.

Hidden in there is a cheeky joke that only about 4 of us would get. Including Leora. 😉

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

vibrator with sound zzzzz 

With pleasure 

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Hidden in there is a cheeky joke that only about 4 of us would get. Including Leora. 😉

Jimbo  taking the piss out of Mr White I can make a noise like an alarm going off everytime I go in

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Grilled Shrimp with Roasted Leeks and Turmeric 

Ingredients

Shrimp 8 units

Leek 4 units

Olive oil 2 tablespoons ()

Saffron 2 tablespoons (tea)

Parsley 3 tablespoons ()

Broth natural vegetables 1 cup (tea)

Salt to taste 

How to make

Preheat the oven to medium heat. Arrange the halves of the leeks in a pan and set aside. Light the fire a pan with 1 tablespoon (soup) of olive oil and turmeric. Saute, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Add the parsley and vegetable broth, and so boil, adjust salt. Remove from heat, pour over the leeks and bake for 20 minutes or until the leek is tender and lightly browned. Remove from the oven and set aside. Wash the prawns and put them in a pan with a thick bottom with the remaining olive oil hot. Stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until the pink shrimp stand on both sides. Sprinkle salt and remove from heat. Distribute the shrimp and leeks baked in plates and drizzle with the sauce from the pan. If you prefer, garnish with parsley and sprinkle turmeric.

Thanks, Pulo, going to try that for sure.