B7 - General Topic 2022 #3 (May)

I'm watching Loraine and Zabava in the bathroom under the shower and Loraine has a great body but Zbava mme I would marry her right away, trust me, she is mature and I believe (for a series of attitudes) also bisexual. What more do you want from life? Not already married?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I'm watching Loraine and Zabava in the bathroom under the shower and Loraine has a great body but Zbava mme I would marry her right away, trust me, she is mature and I believe (for a series of attitudes) also bisexual. What more do you want from life? Not already married?

What kind of attitudes?

Just now, poncherello said:

Glances, smiles, fleeting caresses with the hands, light body-to-body touches. I like to observe and I think so but I can always make mistakes

I'll pay attention when get the replay.

For reasons yet to be revealed, RLC  has sent participants to visit other apartments.  Almost as if they are testing new combinations of participants.

Kim has disappeared but I am sure she will return.  Alex and Lucien are still sleeping in the living room.  They seem to be the participants who are closest to B&N, so I expect they will find a home in B-4 or B-7, unless there is a B-8 coming soon.

17 minutes ago, henrik theis said:

Yes Thor for the airport. Picking up Holly!

It's amazing how the tastes of the girls are. Now Thor is picking up Holly and I'm sure she'll be happy. Bye, bye Holly baby, it was a great time with you. Take care of yourselves. 😢 But no drama please 🙄

• Haha 1