1 hour ago, yadevol said:

A question. When they went to bed Marlene and Samson didn't seem particularly affectionate. Did anyone see them getting friendly before or is this just I need a place to sleep thing?

just samson trying the same tricks he used on loraine, marlene kept pulling away whe he tried to kiss her

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

just samson trying the same tricks he used on loraine, marlene kept pulling away whe he tried to kiss her

Not even Marlene Samson manage to score? holy shit. I twas only watching the thumbnails and some parts of the replay and thought that Karen sleeping there made them abort the sex. 🤣

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Not even Marlene Samson manage to score? holy shit. I twas only watching the thumbnails and some parts of the replay and thought that Karen sleeping there made them abort the sex. 🤣

it would have been exciting for marlene to have sex then, if he wasnt soo ugly

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

I thought that Marlene only care about the dick. If he's too ugly she could cover his face with a towel or a flag of Ukraine and fuck him as a demonstration of her love for her country. 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I thought that Marlene only care about the dick. If he's too ugly she could cover his face with a towel or a flag of Ukraine and fuck him as a demonstration of her love for her country. 🤣

we will see next time coz he wont leave her alone now

22 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

He isn't ugly. He's just too desperate. Karen was ready to risk it all yesterday. She went to his room in her underwear but Samson apparently didn't get the memo

3 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

He isn't ugly. He's just too desperate. Karen was ready to risk it all yesterday. She went to his room in her underwear but Samson apparently didn't get the memo

It doesn't make sense Karen waiting Samson there to be fucked. There are better ways show that intention.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It doesn't make sense Karen waiting Samson there to be fucked. There are better ways show that intention.

Why go to his room in her lingerie??? There was absolutely nothing wrong with her bed.