The incident was I believe on a Friday night around 1am back in Feb.  Radi, Holly and Tweety were in the Penthouse bedroom and Lori was asleep in her room.  Radi got a message from someone watching the cameras (security cameras).  Then the Party Crasher (Don't know his name, but seemed like he iss always around whenever there was a multi-unit gathering) showed up and was scurrying around inside and out looking for something/one.  The site was shut down for about an hour (cops probably were called).  Then for about 3 weeks The Cleaning lady staying there during the nights.

4 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

The incident was I believe on a Friday night around 1am back in Feb.  Radi, Holly and Tweety were in the Penthouse bedroom and Lori was asleep in her room.  Radi got a message from someone watching the cameras (security cameras).  Then the Party Crasher (Don't know his name, but seemed like he iss always around whenever there was a multi-unit gathering) showed up and was scurrying around inside and out looking for something/one.  The site was shut down for about an hour (cops probably were called).  Then for about 3 weeks The Cleaning lady staying there during the nights.

Nope.

Radi read the forum and found out about the intruder and Dani called Fior to help them. Radi was in her room wen the intruder entered by the window.

4 minutes ago, tle said:

Holly and Thor are really getting into and enjoying each other.. It must be nice to be young and beautiful in the springtime in Barcelona...

so into each other that she leave

Whoever has watched Holly over the years , there’s one undisputed fact that I hope everyone can see , there’s a guy who understood her as a personality , Holly is genuinely happy .

All the rest , it will be sooner or later be forgotten , it is clear that both continue their lives and their secret is that they have a kind of amazing understanding of what  that is happening is all about . I think , two people were met by luck , Thor’s target was Tweety but sometimes the universe conspires , nobody could guarantee  the chemistry between Tweety and Thor as it fantastically worked for Holly and Thor .

These two will remain great friends , you could tell from body language , the way they were sharing and kissing , cuddling , touching , that they really liked sharing all these . A great friendship was made , I could easily tell that in case things were different , I wouldn’t be surprised if these two would continue for more things asking … Anyone can tell I believe knowing a tenant if it is only a “ fuck “ or more , sex has been for sure but Holly felt nice , genuinely happy after a very long time .

As a conclusion , the first only money making months for the terrible decision to put Holly and tweety together sharing a room , we got another terrible booking by having tweety back and forth whenever she wished , Holly uninterested during that period and simply boring staying with RLC and making easy money ( yes , Covid was preventing for many things ) , Tweety comes back and the world starts opening again slowly with less restrictions , the beginning of the war isn’t affecting them much , Tweety gets a 2 weeks period pissed off with  Holly and she finally gets independent in the villa , showing a fun to watch tweety , enjoying to go out , have fun and get away of Holly’s shadow but a good friendship was proved between the two and after as it seems a discussion and putting differences aside ,  they both entered the final part of their stay as real GOV ( even though Tweety didn’t offer much , she at least showed more ..) , starting going out and having fun in bars and clubs , flirting , getting tipsy at times , they started both enjoying Barcelona days  .Finally , RLC splits them , Tweety offering content she didn’t do for months , Holly enjoyed a quick night again with tweety not sharing the penthouse bedroom , till the recent events which prove that if these two girls had their own place and space , had they remained with RLC , much more would have been seen.

And that’s Holly and Tweety 2021-22 , boring for a long time , gorgeous and amazing though to watch both of them and finally Holly in the end , “ cementing “ her legacy as one of the very best ever and the “ everybody loves Holly “ becoming even more stronger .. In the end , it is always the last impressions that people think and want to remember and Holly offered them at the best to all of her uncountable fans 😊👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Like 1
  • Haha 2