B4 - General Topic 2022 #44 (May)

Even though this party isn't much agitated like other parties in the past it was good to see Dana and Zara putting effort  for this to happen. I don't know if it was their idea but a good chunk of the organization looked like it was theirs. 

Great stuff girls. 👏👍 

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Even though this party isn't much agitated like other parties in the past it was good to see Dana and Zara putting effort  for this to happen. I don't know if it was their idea but a good chunk of the organization looked like it was theirs. 

Great stuff girls. 👏👍 

Unfortunately , the person who could organize all this in a perfect way , she’s gone ..this was Olivia ..Nobody could be dedicated in such things as her …Unfortunately , her very first effort when she moved in the villa wasn’t appreciated by everyone , you could tell at that times that many things were wrong amongst tenants relationships and atmosphere ..this party also I think opened Olivia’s and the rest eyes that the villa wasn’t the place for them despite the good intentions they had ..Anyway , this is a nice idea and a bit different , girls look really cool ..

Waiting to see the “isolations” , many rooms are free in B4 and the boys rooms in B7 can always help 😂🤣..Interesting where Kylie and Rus will have their “ short sex session “ , how things will escalate with Loraine , Kristy , Eva , Matvei and Samson and if Thor will be approaching someone else .. But for me , I simply want to see if anything between Nelly and Eva is being told , if they are going to have any face to face interaction..lots to read I guess later at night 😁, so , hope a good live play by play is presented 😆😝

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I would rather say they are the only ones decently dressed at this event.

I'm always wondering why RLC can't finally stop with these silly oversexualized events (where there's hardly ever any sex, even though the girls are dressed like they're working in a brothel). Why not just have normal parties, where people really have fun and then maybe something genuine happens?

Are you saying they dont have real fun now? Also every party doesnt have to end with sex and orgies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2