B4 - General Topic 2022 #44 (May)

they are hiding most out of the frame which is purposely done they could have did this in the fitness room🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

but the message was he needs drugs to get laid

I don’t know what he needs or what the girls need , I only stated who he has fucked ..

Just now, larry5168 said:

ddhm I have to agree with you about Zara she looks great tonight
As for the Premier League just glad Man City won it

Next Saturday the battle of the battles , Real Madrid  vs Liverpool 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, larry5168 said:

ddhm I have to agree with you about Zara she looks great tonight
As for the Premier League just glad Man City won it

Super Guardiola. I saw a motivation video from Guardiola to prepare his team for the Champions League Final in Rome 2009. If you like football you have to see it. For me it is one of the best motivational video I have ever seen and for me is Guardiola one of the best soccer/football trainer in the world with the maestro Mourinho. By the way he won the title. 🏆

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

And now Eva and Matvei has found Loraines bed (remember to change bed-sheets Loraine). What do they expect? She will come and join them? No luck!

Hi Kris, if I found out someone was f'ing in my bed during a party, someone would get slapped. I don't need some chick propping herselves up with thier ass all over it, with some guys balls and dripping dick on it either. My guys balls and dripping cock on it is another story! Especially if said cock ends up inside of me somewhere.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1