B4 - General Topic 2022 #44 (May)

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Next Saturday the battle of the battles , Real Madrid  vs Liverpool 

Also a battle of two most decorated soccer/football trainer. It will be a very interesting and hopefully exciting match. Will they go to the penalties? The betting offices are open 😄

il y a 9 minutes, Noodle a dit :

Super Guardiola. I saw a motivation video from Guardiola to prepare his team for the Champions League Final in Rome 2009. If you like football you have to see it. For me it is one of the best motivational video I have ever seen and for me is Guardiola one of the best soccer/football trainer in the world with the maestro Mourinho. By the way he won the title. 🏆

In truth I'm only glad City won the title instead of Liverpool, I wouldn't be able to handle it if Liverpool won the quadruple which they were on course to do. So glad Guardiola won it though as I have to say in all honesty I never thought his brand of football would work in the PL and he has proved me wrong.

Hopefully next season Ten Hag will ressurect my team into some kind of challenge.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Remind me.

Is spin the bottle truth or dare? 

They're different. Spin the bottle is just kissing if you landed on. Truth or dare ca be much more interesting!

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Alladino said:

So for example, if a group of girls gets together to play some strip games or give some other silly teasing show, I will always call the bullshit in this events.

In high school I might have played spin the bottle and truth-or-dare over 100 times.  I don’t believe there were ever cameras present.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

In high school I might have played spin the bottle and truth-or-dare over 100 times.  I don’t believe there were ever cameras present.

Where were you when I was in high school?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 1 minute, Kingbanks a dit :

endroit caché non-sens 🤦‍♂️

Loraine est allée se faire baiser hors caméra par Samsom, elle veut nous faire croire qu'elle rest la petite fille vertueuese 

Ils sont sortis par la porte d'entre il y a plus de 15 mn et meme Thor les cherche