B4 - General Topic 2022 #44 (May)

16 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Are you saying they dont have real fun now? Also every party doesnt have to end with sex and orgies.

I used to primarily follow vh, and most parties with the group did end with sex or an orgy. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Are you saying they dont have real fun now?

They certainly won't be full of sadness, but when an event like this is work, then it is work. I think you can see that quite well in the fact that the guests (former residents) currently in B7 prefer to watch TV.

Again, I think it would be best for RLC if they would stop all these bullshit events. If party, then it should be a real party and not this bullshit staged for the camera. Especially the girls, who are dressed like whores, while others partly like to go out for the night, and even some others are dressed normally, the whole thing just seems ridiculous. This is not even close to real life.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Sie werden sicherlich nicht voller Traurigkeit sein, aber wenn so ein Event Arbeit ist, dann ist es Arbeit. Ich denke, das sieht man ganz gut daran, dass die Gäste (ehemalige Bewohner) derzeit im B7 lieber fernsehen.

Nochmals, ich denke, es wäre das Beste für RLC, wenn sie all diese Bullshit-Events stoppen würden. Wenn Party, dann sollte es eine richtige Party sein und nicht dieser für die Kamera inszenierte Bullshit. Vor allem die Mädchen, die wie Huren angezogen sind, während andere teilweise gerne ausgehen und wieder andere ganz normal gekleidet sind, wirkt das Ganze einfach nur lächerlich. Das ist nicht einmal annähernd das wahre Leben.

Das ist das Problem!! :angry:

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

They certainly won't be full of sadness, but when an event like this is work, then it is work. I think you can see that quite well in the fact that the guests (former residents) currently in B7 prefer to watch TV.

Again, I think it would be best for RLC if they would stop all these bullshit events. If party, then it should be a real party and not this bullshit staged for the camera. Especially the girls, who are dressed like whores, while others partly like to go out for the night, and even some others are dressed normally, the whole thing just seems ridiculous. This is not even close to real life.

I think the residents do these theme parties to have a little fun, the normal parties might be boring for them. As for the 3 guys in b7 they are only here as guests for the moment, I agree they could have gone there to say hi but maybe they didnt feel like it, or because they dont have any costume.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think the residents do these theme parties to have a little fun, the normal parties might be boring for them. As for the 3 guys in b7 they are only here as guests for the moment, I agree they could have gone there to say hi but maybe they didnt feel like it, or because they dont have any costume.

No, I mean the couple who were in the project in the past and are now watching B7 TV as guest.

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I used to watch vh primarily and the parties with the group with Melissa,  Bart and Isa, Alexandria. Krista and Andrew, etc etc almost always ended op in drama and or sex and orgies. Alexandria would usually get things started by getting in her underwear along with most everyone else and start giving someone a bj, and things would go from there. I can't remember a lot of thier names but I would love when Bart would blow his load on Isa, it was large and went far. This looks like a fun party to be at. Guy and I have some really fun parties if you're there, if watching like this not so much. 

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Looks like it would be fun to be there, watching on rlc, not really, yet anyway.