B4 - General Topic 2022 #44 (May)

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

daniel can't get a girl without drugs that's why😂

His job is done , he has satisfied himself , so , he is successful in my books …

• Confused 1

I can only tell , Thor CAN HAVE ABSOLUTELY ANY GIRL HE WANTS , the girls adore him k in comparison to Sampson whose just one more colleague and roomate .. but as was mentioned already from day 2 or 3 , Thor has an incredible social aura , some good people here they have said that he can be serious and funny , a man and a boy , a mature and a teenager , he can adapt to any girl , he speaks calm and he isn’t rushing , the girls are impressed , it isn’t s coincidence that there have been long nights of bla bla , if he was boring , they would go in their rooms … This either will be fun or if Thor continues like this , expect some really high drama as the fun for him can be seen differently by the girls and cause problems ..

Thor , well done 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

probably what marlene was saying no to

Marlene is a surprise she’s even there as she’s not a fan of the villa gatherings …but i think she got a bit upset and scary with her last adventure .. we will see how it goes , but in general she’s not into native speakers , she prefers English speaking and away of the Russian speaking community guys ..

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

what the fuck does that mean ?

He has fucked 4-5 GOV , in my books he is successful of his accomplishments .. it isn’t his problem how he did , the girls should wonder ..