B4 - General Topic 2022 #44 (May)

26 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Daniel no tiene ninguna posibilidad. Se ve como un idiota todo el tiempo. Beatrice se ha ido, ella era la única con la autoestima tan baja que se enganchó con él. No soy un poco fanático de Samson y Thor, pero si Daniel se conecta antes que ellos, me sorprendería.

If drugs and alcohol come into play I might have a slim chance...

• Like 1

Little things say a lot for the deeper observants … Since B7 opening , no appearance at anything of Eva and Matvei ( personal opinion , the presence of Nelly but that’s my belief ) … Kristy staying behind and FINALLY for one more afternoon after the nice seduction in B6 , let’s see what happens today .. And of course Karol who has been avoiding the visits at the hill many times … lots of small interesting stories , let’s see what happens and how things unfold .. All that can be said is that the stories in Barcelona can be tremendously intrigued , Prague is for prime time European consumption and Barcelona “built “ to serve mostly the USA audience , viewers and subscribers .. stay tuned for a promising Sunday 22nd May 😁😁😁😆

23 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Which boyfriend of hers, whose?

Thor put Holly's room in order. Don't you think this is a gesture of someone who is romantically tune with another, i.e. in this case Holly & Thor. She wanted him and he accepted. Look at how they broke up on Monday, with love or with special feelings to each other. And with love or special feelings to each other they will meet again. I think you should get used to this situation because when she comes back you will see some suprises. Ok it won't be a surprise anymore after I warned you now. Wasn't it clear to you, that one day she had a boyfriend? 😉 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Little things say a lot for the deep observant … Since B7 opening , no appearance at anything of Eva and Matvei ( personal opinion , the presence of Nelly but that’s my belief ) … Kristy staying behind and FINALLY for one more afternoon after the nice seduction in B6 , let’s see what happens today .. And of course Karol who has been avoiding the visits on the hill many times … lots of small interesting stories , let’s see what happens and how things unfold .. All that can be said is that the stories in Barcelona can be tremendously intrigued , Prague is for prime time European consumption and Barcelona “built “ to serve mostly the USA audience , viewers and subscribers .. stay tuned for a promising Sunday 22nd May 😁😁😁😆

The speaker and promoter of RLC 😄

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1