B4 - General Topic 2022 #44 (May)

3 hours ago, poncherello said:

Then the males will come to rummage through drawers as Thor usually does.

I am not disagreeing with you.  Is there any chance that perhaps the girl asked Thor to go get something from her room?  I did not see the scene so I am just asking.  Like Zabava saying "go fetch my dildo or another pair of panties"?

• Like 1

It's all looking like a nice gathering, for now. Before the stupid costumes come on. Hopefully they'll make good friends during this bullshit though, so they can get together like this and have many good parties over the summer, but without the carnival and theater.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Daniel will be checking the new blood in the apartments 🤣😉 But now , the competition is severe , beware of Samson / Thor 😝😂🤣

I don't think so. Samson / Thor are not interested in the newcomers. 😉 Tomorrow you will see more. There will be more fun, romance and sex. 😉 My bet will be the new romantic and sexual couple H&T. 😉

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

These are those things that I do not understand, that I do not conceive and do not justify. Everyone does everything, everything is allowed but in my opinion no one can afford to enter the room of an absent person without her permission, arrange clothes, make the beds to one's liking. Then the males will come to rummage through drawers as Thor usually does. I'm sorry it happened with Zabava, I considered her differently, wiser and more respectful.

I disagree. It is a guest room now. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I have expressed my thoughts and remain convinced that no one should enter Holly's room

I thought you were taking about the guest room (Tweety's former room). Kylie and Zabava were there.