B1 - General Topic 2022 #20 (May)

Zaba BABA WAWA is out the door early this morning, and the Most EROTIC ESMI is still in bed looking at her phone. Some would have you believe that Esmi will soon seduce the voyeurs. That she will completely unleash her inner desires and give in to the passion that lies buried ever so deep within only wet dreams at night. I have about 2 weeks left before I again unsubscribe unless Esmi and many other things change on RLC.

Honestly I have no hope that they will change though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Zaba BABA WAWA is out the door early this morning, and the Most EROTIC ESMI is still in bed looking at her phone. Some would have you believe that Esmi will soon seduce the voyeurs. That she will completely unleash her inner desires and give in to the passion that lies buried ever so deep within only wet dreams at night. I have about 2 weeks left before I again unsubscribe unless Esmi and many other things change on RLC.

Honestly I have no hope that they will change though.

Let's just hope she does change! as I said on a previous post I think if you leave her  alone she might unlock herself! 

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, zac56 said:

Let's just hope she does change! as I said on a previous post I think if you leave her  alone she might unlock herself! 

She ain't doing shit! Both those sisters are a fucking joke. 😕

• Like 1