B1 - General Topic 2022 #20 (May)

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I am funny you don't hear the laughter 😂

and I said they are harassment and that they don't get any girls based on this type of behavior which Is why I believe rlc did this to try to convince people it's natural but we all know differently this type of shit in today's society would get you arrested fast 🤷‍♂️

I still want to remind you that you don't understand anything they can say to each other, and you conclude that it's harassment, in fact you're right, you're rather funny 😁

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I still want to remind you that you don't understand anything they can say to each other, and you conclude that it's harassment, in fact you're right, you're rather funny 😁

I don't have to understand what they are saying especially when you forcefully grab a woman then try to constantly kiss her like thor was trying to kiss karols neck before she stopped him and I thought you don't defend them 😏🤷‍♂️

go meet a random girl and try the shit thor and samson does and she what happens this is all plan by rlc😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I know. But also that body with a nice pants and Zaba just took a quick shower.

not to long ago thor, samson, Marlene and esmi went into the bathroom in the hidden room to take some candy I suppose 🤷‍♂️

I think they are staying awhile but not spending the night

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, esanders9863 said:

First off if this guy is trying to crack that's safe of Esmi maybe he should have paid a little more attention in his clothing selection

I think he kissed her in the restroom. At one time Marlene, Thor, Samson and Esmi were in the private restroom. Thor and Marlene out and when Samson got out her hugged Thor looking like a celebration. 

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi might not know about Samson and Loraine.

I think she knows plus samson & Loraine had a kissed In the private restroom in b7 so this is the new go too with him😂

but I'm happy no more off cam for esmi I see or maybe rlc is cutting down on there money this month 🤔😂

Edited by Kingbanks

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I think she knows plus samson had a kissed In the private restroom in b7 so this is the new go too with him😂

but I'm happy no more off cam for esmi I see or maybe rlc is cutting down on there money this month 🤔😂

Samson at B2 after a hour talking with Esmi in the balcony he hold her head with both hands and kissed her lips really quick in the LR.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Samson at B2 after a hour talking with Esmi in the balcony he hold her head with both hands and kissed her lips really quick in the LR.

and then blue balls saga begin that night😂