B1 - General Topic 2022 #20 (May)

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I'm convinced that outside of rlc these dudes get zero pussy or any play from women because half of the shit they do would be considered sexual assault/harassment 🤷‍♂️

this was set up by rlc so they can try to convince people that it's real/natural but we can tell this is all the same bullshit they was better of with bruno if that's the case 🤷‍♂️

it must be a long time since you came out of your basement but talking to a girl is not considered harassment 🤣

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it must be a long time since you came out of your basement but talking to a girl is not considered harassment 🤣

your stupid and I've accepted that but you clearly love to grab women and force kiss them then follow them all night by the way I do very well with your mother in my basement 😏😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

your stupid and I've accepted that but you clearly love to grab women and force kiss them then follow them all night by the way I do very well with your mother in my basement 😏😂

I see that you have no humor when people start making fun of you when you allow yourself to do so compared to all the people who can be seen on RLC 😁

Just now, moos54 said:

I see that you have no humor when people start making fun of you when you allow yourself to do so compared to all the people who can be seen on RLC 😁

I do have humor but your humor isn't funny because you are apart of the defense team of rlc so you replying to me is pointless 🤷‍♂️

carry on now.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I do have humor but your humor isn't funny because you are apart of the defense team of rlc so you replying to me is pointless 🤷‍♂️

carry on now.

Because you think you're funny? 🤣
Otherwise I'm not defending anyone, I'm just saying that we are far from harassment with these guys

It's funny though to always see this kind of phrase come back when I just show you your true face

Edited by moos54

Just now, moos54 said:

Because you think you're funny? 🤣
Otherwise I'm not defending anyone, I'm just saying that we are far from harassment with these guys

I am funny you don't hear the laughter 😂

and I said they are harassment and that they don't get any girls based on this type of behavior which Is why I believe rlc did this to try to convince people it's natural but we all know differently this type of shit in today's society would get you arrested fast 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Kristy in B1

so I was right before I sense a show tonight now I see why karol wasn't drinking like them and she left to meet he bf 😂

samson get your ice ready for your blue balls 😂 unless he has a fetish for this 🤷‍♂️😂

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, Kingbanks said:

so I was right before I sense a show tonight now I see why karol wasn't drinking like them and she left to meet he bf 😂

thor get your ice ready for your blue balls 😂

I think they are going out. Maybe Marlene and Kristy will stay.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I think they are going out. Maybe Marlene and Kristy will stay.

I don't know but esmi is wearing a one piece swimsuit under her pants.

I wouldn't be surprised if you know who shows up and thor & samson has visited b4, b2, b5 and b1.

Edited by Kingbanks