B1 - General Topic 2022 #20 (May)

Just now, yadevol said:

I agree it wasn't the second or the fourth guys who were spanish. I agree would be surprised if it was the 3rd (Finan Notoole) given the disaster, but Finan had an Irish accent and so (I thought) did man on phone. Harry Hairyarse (no 1) seemed to do best of all of them and she deserves an FWB who works for her.

The second guy fucked her the best I believe but also the first , being the first on cameras , will have the privileges 😆😆.. I hope she finds a Bruno / Sam / Rus type and finally she gets the pleasure she’s seeking , she for sure needs a good and unforgettable fuck ..she gives a lot without much return ..

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The second guy fucked her the best I believe but also the first , being the first on cameras , will have the privileges 😆😆.. I hope she finds a Bruno / Sam / Rus type and finally she gets the pleasure she’s seeking , she for sure needs a good and unforgettable fuck ..she gives a lot without much return ..

Scrub the Irish accent theory. I think you may be right. After he rang off she said fuck several times and was mr Pink.

So today Esmi "pop her cherry" of using the tub. We learned that she have salt for bathtubs, or something like idk. 

I just hope that Esmi goes to the tub alone one day, there she can have more privacy. 😉

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So today Esmi "pop her cherry" of using the tub. We learned that she have salt for bathtubs, or something like idk. 

I just hope that Esmi goes to the tub alone one day, there she can have more privacy. 😉

It all ended when Zabava appeared . They don’t even speak again …

2 minutes ago, yadevol said:

If the call was from HH  and Marlene is up for it why did she not invite him over? Perhaps poor spur of the moment judgement?

She isn’t in the mood , I think still recovering as the most of them from the 48 hours villa incidents ..

Ahh 😢..she changed to the toy again …i understand that they prefer the comfort of their room ( who wouldn’t ? ) but the couch down is the ideal for such behaviors 😉😋, pity that only Ulyana made the best out of it and sometimes Marlene and some few also Karol ( but the one when she returned in the apartment with her high heels on and teasing was amazing .. ) 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ahh 😢..she changed to the toy again …i understand that they prefer the comfort of their room ( who wouldn’t ? ) but the couch down is the ideal for such behaviors 😉😋, pity that only Ulyana made the best out of it and sometimes Marlene and some few also Karol ( but the one when she returned in the apartment with her high heels on and teasing was amazing .. ) 

Maxfactor would say that was a RLC ordered show.

• Haha 1

Just now, yadevol said:

Maxfactor would say that was a RLC ordered show.

Everyone can have an opinion , maxfactor has his own and it is respected  , unfortunately for him , there are people here  who respect this as it is his right of course  , he should learn to respect the others also and not make fun ..anyway and whatever 😆😆