B1 - General Topic 2022 #20 (May)

26 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Marlene and Karol sharing a bath in the tub.

Esmi looks angry on the phone.

Esmi should join them latter to relax. πŸ˜‹

And she does with style , smiles and her incredibly shy sex aura that makes all here want to watch more and more and more of her πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Š Β 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Esmi πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€© More and more opening while the sisters are apart , first common bathtub shower … fantastic .. Esmi to be unleashed in summer ? Β πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ

fingers crossed

3 minutes ago, yadevol said:

fingers crossed

Β 

3 minutes ago, tatakos said:

All three together in tub 😍😍😍

I would say that Esmi and recently departed Tweety have been / are the girls that the men RLC population is dying to see things from them ..Tweety offered some amazing moments for a 10-15 days period when she was finally alone , Esmi is perhaps the most awaiting GOV that CC members here and I wait to believe RLC subscribers that wish to see her offering this β€œ adult β€œ content ..Esmi is fantastic , imagine going full throttle RLC GOV ..

2 minutes ago, tatakos said:

The sisters must be in different apartments...Period. Not even in different rooms...

Yes …but if this is difficult , let’s start by being in different rooms for starters and of course if it is possible , different apartments ..allow both of them to shine as for sure they can ..

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

While Zaba was out:

Slept naked.

Cleaned the apartment in underwear.

Bathtub with Karol and Marlene.

PAY ATTENTION RLC

Are you talking to who ? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜

Just now, ddhm said:

Yes …but if this is difficult , let’s start by being in different rooms for starters and of course if it is possible , different apartments ..allow both of them to shine as for sure they can ..

Holly and Tweety left. Send Zaba there. Easy.

Just now, thinga69 said:

Holly and Tweety left. Send Zaba there. Easy.

Easy for our thinking but RLC makes - mostly - incredible unexplained decisions .. I wish one of the sisters request a single room anywhere , otherwise , the torture will continue 😞..

Β 

Did I mention that Esmi is fantastic ? πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

I believe that the massage in B2 somehow made Esmi understood that doing more things on camera isn’t so difficult as she maybe thought if she had doubts perhaps ..and good friend Thinga very rightfully mentioned some of Esmi’s latest on cameras incidents πŸ˜‡