B4 - General Topic 2022 #45 (May)

2 hours ago, poncherello said:

Two days ago I said that Zara would become the new Holly and Oks the new Gina, two superstars that we will hardly see again except as guests

That is definitely an upgrade  

36 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Looks like Kristy just "helped" Eva and Matevi out the door of B4!

Thank god, they look to me like someone that come to visit and stays for a month, if you don`t throw them out.

Just now, poncherello said:

They got engaged?

Meanwhile, there is a reason to pick her up at the airport. For me they are together. As a saying goes: Have you muscles and not brain, you can win Holly and Loraine. 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Noodle said:

Nel frattempo, c'è un motivo per andarla a prendere all'aeroporto. Per me stanno insieme. Come si suol dire: hai muscoli e non cervello, puoi vincere Holly e Loraine. 😉

Too bad the bird doesn't work. There are muscles and little brain left. HE only succeeds with drunk girls

• Like 1

13 hours ago, pachas said:

can they stop staring at each other and start the orgy already? im debating to watch what happens live or just go to bed

from what i've read so far, it's just like all the rest of the silly parties the coworkers have and you probably could have gone to bed a lot earlier.  how can anyone watch this all day long.  do any of you people work?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

the queen of RLC Eva would never do drugs its all in your imagination,thats what i had to listen to when i said her and Sam (who is now with the biggest drug using slut ever to be on RLC BTW) used to do drugs with their guests i was told i was making it all up lol

I never said she takes drugs. I just said she and her sleezeball bf look like junkies.
Queen? She walked around all night finding spots to giver her bf blowjobs and desperate trying to take advantage of drunk girls. She is an attention hungry sad excuse and should be kicked home to Russia. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, poncherello said:

Too bad the bird doesn't work. There are muscles and little brain left. HE only succeeds with drunk girls

I finally can devote myself again on more important things in my life. After all, a year and a half I had especially followed Holly. The difficult times in the Corona Lockout we went through I think quite well. Life goes on and the paths separate. Choice is choice. 👋

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

I believe that we should all avoid quick judgments about the concept, the strategy or the reality of the "daily business" of the participants in "Project RLC" which everyone can see on a daily basis.

should guard. Too many factors, be it from the general situation in the world, changing legal regulations and regulations, e.g. visa matters etc., as well as the ideas and possibilities of the RLC leadership about the profile of the participants, not least the sympathies and antipathies of the Couples and girls among and with each other, as well as what goes on behind the scenes that we don't see, have a major impact on the quality of what we see.

But one thing I think I've observed for over a year: too much quality disappears when, for whatever reason, participants leave, and is replaced by weak and weakest girls or supplemented by male pick-ups that take a lot of getting used to. Something like that can't go well in the long run, even if attempts are made to bring some dynamism and unpredictability into the villas through parties and alcohol. I don't think this will significantly increase the number of subscribers. Rather the opposite will be the case.

i think so too

• Like 1