B4 - General Topic 2022 #45 (May)

1 minute ago, moules said:

There is no 3-18 in B-7.    3-17 in B-4 shows a hiding terrace down the stairs.  This terrace is to the left of the drying clothes seen in 3-18. 

Its between the swimming pool and the house. The bushes at the side of the pool hide it.

4 minutes ago, moules said:

Yes, there is a hall, and two doors opening off the hall on the left.  Those rooms off the hall are not on camera

I will correct my statement.  The hall is the hall beyond the glass door in 4-6.  Thor's room would be the glass window to the left of the glass door.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, moules said:

There is no 3-18 in B-7.    3-17 in B-4 shows a hiding terrace down the stairs.  This terrace is to the left of the drying clothes seen in 3-18. 

3-18 in B4 (just where is the cam)

And 4-6 in B7 (on the wall where the cam is placed)

I don't know why but times between the 2 cam are a bit different for me

When Mattvej is in B4 is 19:11 

Bogdan at 4-6 is at 19:14

But i was watching live

Edited by ikki

11 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Its between the swimming pool and the house. The bushes at the side of the pool hide it.

3-17 shows the terrace near the pool.  3-17 also shows a terrace at the bottom on the stairs, which is where residents of B-4 will go to keep certain behavior out of view.  This terrace is next to the camera in 3-18, but cannot be seen by that camera.

Vor 1 Minute sagte kris66:

Wie üblich sitzt Eva einfach da und isst (wenn sie keinen bj gibt). Sie hat kein Interesse an Geselligkeit. Ich wette, alles, was sie heute Abend will, ist, die Muschi ihres Mannes zu jagen. Es wird alt!

Eva muss sich doch ein Bild von den Mädchen machen, um sie dann als Psychologin betreuen zu können. Sie soll ja Profi darin sein, was ich nach ihren letzten Auftritten immer mehr bezweifle. 😁

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

We just can't get rid of Rus, Kylie, Thor and Blue Balls

Adding all of these couples and guys will be the downfall of the Barcelona apartments and subs for RLC...there is no way for RLC to square this circle with all these disruptive guys there and NO naked girls!  What a shit show...lol

• Upvote 1