B4 - General Topic 2022 #45 (May)

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Strange thing. Kristy was in the shower in B4 at 11:25 and then in the shower in B7 at 11:35.🤷‍♂️

At B7 she washed her head and shaved. I saw her at B4 looking for something, maybe shampoo.

• Thanks 1

.Zava, Dana, Di, Kylie,Kristy, and Marlene are currently at the pool with Rus, Samson , Thor  and Daniel, and Matvei . Eva is  in Loraine's room.

Zabava and Luna and maybe Loraine probably  went to workout at a gym. Z and L talked about working out in English.

I guess there will be no new girl today either given the state of the room.

• Thanks 1

It's funny, I no longer waste my time looking at B4 or B7, but just skimming through the comments posted here, I see wonderful parties where everyone is dressed up, such as those long criticized last winter, everyone seems to expect sex scenes between different participants, but the only ones who venture there (Eva and Matvei for example) are criticized and scapegoats are systematically designated when others fail. 😀

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

.Zava, Dana, Di, Kylie,Kristy, and Marlene are currently at the pool with Rus, Samson , Thor  and Daniel, and Matvei . Eva is  in Loraine's room.

Zabava and Luna and maybe Loraine probably  went to workout at a gym. Z and L talked about working out in English.

I guess there will be no new girl today either given the state of the room.

Was Tweet's room prepared for a new tenant? Like, new sheets and towel on the bed?

11 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

È divertente, non perdo più tempo a guardare B4 o B7, ma solo sfogliando i commenti postati qui, vedo feste meravigliose in cui tutti sono travestiti, come quelli a lungo criticati lo scorso inverno, tutti sembrano aspettarsi scene di sesso tra diverse partecipanti, ma gli unici che si avventurano lì (Eva e Matvei per esempio) vengono criticati e vengono sistematicamente designati capri espiatori quando altri falliscono. 😀

It is not true, no one blames Eva and Mat for the failures of others but only for their own. They have become the shame of RLC

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Strange thing. Kristy was in the shower in B4 at 11:25 and then in the shower in B7 at 11:35.🤷‍♂️

No hot water in B4

• Thanks 2