B1 - General Topic 2022 #21 (May / June)

6 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

If I remember correctly that Esmi had to leave the master bedroom to her sister to have a guy over and they had some discussions or arguments that started the tension between them. 

That day that Esmi did all the chores of cleaning the sheets and put the bedding she clearly  wasn't much happy about it but in the end they were ok.

45 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

now danis doing an open naked bate on B5, RLC has been sending out warning letters to all the do-nothings

I think only for Di since they received a lot of complains about her and BF fucking in private restroom.

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think only for Di since they received a lot of complains about her and BF fucking in private restroom.

not for esmi though, people were happy her going 3 months without anything, unless she was bating in the loo which would be the same as di

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

not for esmi though, people were happy her going 3 months without anything, unless she was bating in the loo which would be the same as di

The difference is that we comments saying that they heard them fucking and I saw him exiting the restroom naked and Di cleaning the floor, Esmi we don't have any evidence only speculation. 

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The difference is that we comments saying that they heard them fucking and I saw him exiting the restroom naked and Di cleaning the floor, Esmi we don't have any evidence only speculation. 

im only going on what i read, dont watch either of them, its just a coincidence that they both open up at the same time

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

im only going on what i read, dont watch either of them, its just a coincidence that they both open up at the same time

It wasn't Di's first time. Yesterday or a little before,  she did in the bathroom too. A few weeks ago was her first time after a length conversation with Kylie.

Zur Zeit sind zu viel "taube Nüsse" bei RLC beschäftigt.

Die "neuen" Damen in der Mehrzahl noch eingepackt, wobei ich sehr wenig positives in der Zukunft sehe. Eher Langweiler

Dieses auffüllen mit alten Fregatten (Amira) , auch Loraine macht keinen Spass, fehlen eigentlich nur noch die Zwillinge für das "Alte Schachtel wichteln"

#B7 total daneben, sowohl mit der Besetzung als auch den Kamerapositionen.

Komplett austauschen #B5 #B2 

Mein Abo läuft aus, die besten Mädchen sind weg, ich auch erst mal für die nächsten Monate als Kunde.

• Upvote 1