B1 - General Topic 2022 #21 (May / June)

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I see now. Wtf happened to her, did she finally understand what RLC is all about?😏

Maybe you learned a lesson that in life you need to wait when things aren’t dependent  on you but from others .. we weren’t most of us here stupid defending the sisters and analyzing reasons for months , even  like this , Esmi is still a big surprise of so much that she has shown . 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Juliana said:

On 5/29/2022 at 11:04 AM, Gert20161 said:... So, these comments I made were not for you bigbear... you are the one who intruded on the conversation... i am sorry if you found out now that you are not the center of the universe.

I do hope this answers your queries bigbear. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate in asking.

You're so funny..😄

13 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She is on her period. Earlier when she was applying her body lotion you could see the string from the tampon. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Aah bummer, maybe if she wasnt on her period we would have seen more.

35 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Aah bummer, maybe if she wasnt on her period we would have seen more.

Which makes it even more amazing what she showed to all of us with her very first ever personal moment despite her condition ..thinking more and more about it , this was one of the best moments as thinga said , only because of whatever we have seen by her since she joined nearly 3 months ago ..

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Which makes it even more amazing what she showed to all of us with her very first ever personal moment despite her condition ..thinking more and more about it , this was one of the best moments as thinga said , only because of whatever we have seen by her since she joined nearly 3 months ago ..

Some women get extremely horny while on her period, adding to that she has been horny for a long time.