B1 - General Topic 2022 #21 (May / June)

Now that the dust has settled I must say that the wait was worth it. In the beginning I even thought that it wasn't going to happen. It started small, very stealthy until it started growing.
All this time waiting for this moment and we didn't get a 3 min bate but almost one hour long with lots of true sexy moans.
I know that this isn't going to repeat every night but I truly hope that with Esmi we get real orgasmic bates.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I haven't seen it yet, so I don't know if this was really a bate from her. If it is, it's about fucking time!

It was but her panties was still on, hope they come off next time but I dont have high hopes for it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

It was but her panties was still on, hope they come off next time but I dont have high hopes for it.

Ok, now she can stay. But her sister still needs to leave. 😏

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

She is on her period. Earlier when she was applying her body lotion you could see the string from the tampon. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Nope, she knows exactly what she wants and needs. I take back everything I have said. I will resubscribe just for her and her alone. Hell I want to marry her. LOLOL Now that is a Ukrainian bride I would have in my bed at night.

She's a #1 bate star**********