B1 - General Topic 2022 #21 (May / June)

Just now, thinga69 said:

Esmi is so comfortable at home  that she's walking around wearing a transparent pantie and a pad showing. 

Esmi finally feels free , war issues have been managed to be able to be handled , I hope I am right when I say that this might be Esmi’s summer 🙂🙂.. I can’t think another current tenant that the members here want to watch more than her .. she’ seems to be the next big RLC thing 😊..and let’s hope that RLC respects her in comparison to what they have done to the recent departed 4 villa girls ..

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Some women get extremely horny while on her period, adding to that she has been horny for a long time. 

I agree 🤗..despite her obvious outside activities 😏

14 hours ago, RonS said:

She's a #1 bate star**********

wow an amazing statement ... how awesome that must have been ... yes she is becoming a rising star on many fronts ... 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Esmi finally feels free , war issues have been managed to be able to be handled , I hope I am right when I say that this might be Esmi’s summer 🙂🙂.. I can’t think another current tenant that the members here want to watch more than her .. she’ seems to be the next big RLC thing 😊..and let’s hope that RLC respects her in comparison to what they have done to the recent departed 4 villa girls ..

Let's if she does it again or with covering yes.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Let's if she does it again or with covering yes.

I think the “ difficult “ thing for everyone is the first time .. I expect only getting better 😇

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi just got two bags full of clothes. Looks like it was shipped to her and they aren't new.

I new the girl's dress better than what they have been wearing nice Emsi.

1 minute ago, RonS said:

I new the girl's dress better than what they have been wearing nice Emsi.

Esmi looked like she was financially educated so she asked someone to ship her summer clothes rather than buy new ones.  

2 minutes ago, zac56 said:

looks like Esmi might go out tonight she has put make-up on and has her dress hanging out of the closet! 

Maybe. That dress was with the other clothes that she received today and spent the whole afternoon washing and ironing.