B1 - General Topic 2022 #21 (May / June)

13 minutes ago, tatakos said:

Ok, from do nothing, she did something. Hope the next time will be without the covers.

i would think for us viewers that if she was going to show us anything she would have done it months ago.  it was still pretty hot the way she arched her back and put out a few moans.  she will have me paying more attention until i'm unable to see her anymore.  the replay function will come in handy for the next several days!

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi doesn't need a Rabbit.

Nope, she knows exactly what she wants and needs. I take back everything I have said. I will resubscribe just for her and her alone. Hell I want to marry her. LOLOL Now that is a Ukrainian bride I would have in my bed at night.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Coming of Age.....That was intense !!! Pure and Passionate sexual satisfaction at it's finest. THE MOST EROTIC ESMI...That was awesome for us and for you. I bet you Esmi will sleep so well tonight.

intense is the word i was looking for so thanks for saying it.  i'm hoping she's not done yet as this is my only day off.

When anyone understands how special and unique was what Esmi did , then the members of this forum here will have matured a lot .. No show , no lights , a pure female hormones moment , yes , the cameras for sure in the mind not feeling as comfortable as doing it in her own home , BUT , pure pleasure for herself , no phone checking , no time to watch prime times , just a woman who might felt FREE and wanted to make a statement first for herself and then for anyone watching  ..

Just think that this woman she got the master room for herself … Esmi , the baby steps that became giant today , as was mentioned , the best is yet to come in one of the most sensual experiences we have seen , as it was expected of course from a girl that we are SHOUTING she is incredibly sexy and amazing  for months now , ESMI RISES …

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

You know that something special happened today by who reacts in this topic here and with what emojis 😂🤣🤪🤪and of course from the posts from the @Thestarider…ddhm said it or not some days ago ? ☺️☺️🙏🙏 faith and patience is the key .. Esmi won fans because she is genuine , authentic and not a camera girl .. yes she might become but people want finally to see authenticity , something new and play with the incredible endless desire of the voyeur , that is wanting to watch someone who for months we suspected that she’s sexual , erotical, sensual and just minutes ago she blossomed at a 90% , imagine when she makes it fully open…. Or more like her sister did 😋😋😋😈😈

Esmi’s statement for the doubters and now all of us Europeans can go and sleep with a smile 😊

31 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Mine is suffering a huge reality fault. It showed Esmi bating above the covers.

But not much to see other than her hand in her panties, but still was nice to see.