B2 - General Topic 2022 #15 (June)

Kristy and Alana again doing the sensual massage that leads to nowhere. I will again watch these two once they decide to quit playing games and get on with it. Time for the next level Kristy just like with your old friend Kamilla.

34 minutes ago, Apooes said:

Anyone know where is Luna from? She talking English like a German.

If i understood well (english is nit my main language so usually i understand the general meaning in a speech but not everything), the other day while speaking with Kristy she said that she has been a lot years out of England and lost her accent.

She said that even her sister make joke of that

1 minute ago, ikki said:

If i understood well (english is nit my main language so usually i understand the general meaning in a speech but not everything), the other day while speaking with Kristy she said that she has been a lot years out of England and lost her accent.

Yeah I remember that now.

3 minutes ago, ikki said:

She hasn't lost her Geordie accent...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

NE England...like me 😁

German indeed!!...How dare you 🤬🤣

She's speaking Geordie 😁

Geordie is Newcastle accent or something like that? I really don't know 😄 

17 minutes ago, Apooes said:

Geordie is Newcastle accent or something like that? I really don't know 😄 

Roughly speaking, yes...and area's around it. Apparently if you're born within 1 mile of the river Tyne (a Tynesider) you qualify as a Geordie...but that's debatable, although I was :biggrin:

• Like 1