B2 - General Topic 2022 #15 (June)

20 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That's why @moos54 called her Sunshine. She always comes back early in the morning. 🤣🤣🤣

When I see her, I'm immediately in a good mood and she makes me smile, maybe it's her little English accent that makes me crack 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

who tells you that she won't come home one night with him at B2?
that's also the magic of RLC
Do you really think Marlene only had sex at B1? the same for Karol?

I take what there is to take, this girl is superb, she is always in a good mood and above all we understand what she says most of the time 😁

Just her shower tonight and her indecision of what to wear to go out makes her special to me and I honestly think she's the most natural girl in gov right now.

Yep...I said this on her 1st visit. I also feel this about Esmi and Zaba. This is what I look for in the RLC girls. 

Plus Luna speaks my lingo 😁

Looks like she's back tomorrow, which will please the natives 😏

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't want to kill your argument because it can be used to any other girl like you mentioned. I like Luna and her sweet vibe.

But.

She said that she didn't  even told her BF that she's back to the project. Also she told that she loves him and the other day she said that he is a prick so idk. 🤣

just because she hasn't told him yet doesn't mean she'll never tell him

If she acts with her boyfriend like with her clothes before going out, I can understand her mood swings with him 😁

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

When I see her, I'm immediately in a good mood and she makes me smile, maybe it's her little English accent that makes me crack 😁

Yes, she's as cute as fuck, Moos. Not all Geordie lasses are that cute you know...🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

just because she hasn't told him yet doesn't mean she'll never tell him

If she acts with her boyfriend like with her clothes before going out, I can understand her mood swings with him 😁

To me she haven't told him because she isn't sure if she wants this relationship.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yep...I said this on her 1st visit. I also feel this about Esmi and Zaba. This is what I look for in the RLC girls. 

Plus Luna speaks my lingo 😁

Looks like she's back tomorrow, which will please the natives 😏

I was wondering Naga

Is Luna a popular name for a Geordie lass? 

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To me she haven't told him because she isn't sure if she wants this relationship.

it's quite possible, especially since when she goes out and has had a little drink, she seems to like kissing other people

I think I need to go on vacation to Barcelona 😁

15 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I was wondering Naga

Is Luna a popular name for a Geordie lass? 

To answer your question though, although it's her RLC stage name, I don't know of anyone called Luna...

...although I know a few who enjoy mooning 🙄

• Haha 1