US General Domestic Politics (2022) #8 Begins 05/29/22

4 hours ago, happyone said:

Hey that is one woman reporting on what she paid----Don' be so stupid with your comments.

In the article:

Some people reacted to her short video and said there are better offers out there. A follower recommended her to visit Costco and sign up for membership there. Available data shows that in counties like Imperial, the cheapest gas available is priced at $6.19 per gallon. On the other hand, in Humboldt County, customers have to pay $6.83 per gallon. This is a 64-cent difference per gallon that’s currently in place in the same state, according to AAA.

Costco in So Calif is $6.09 for regular.  California has higher prices than most other States because of the mixing requirement and state taxes.  It is true that California Democrats are killing this State and hurting the law abiding people who live here=criminals and illegals welcome.

And what was the price on the day before Biden was declared the winner of the  November, 2020 election?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

And what was the price on the day before Biden was declared the winner of the  November, 2020 election?

that happyone is delusional and the same symptoms as FUCK joe biden

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The big reset is coming soon.  You haven't seen anything yet.  

I'm ready, all I really need is a bunker, I have plenty of food, medicine 💊  most of all guns 🔫 and ammo. I even have a water 💧 filter that you can use on any fresh water 💧 source

32 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The big reset is coming soon.  You haven't seen anything yet.  

StnCld316 how would you like to make some easy money 💰 🤑 💸 

WWW.WFLA.COM

One pest control company is offering homeowners $2,000 to let them release dozens of...

9 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

StnCld316 how would you like to make some easy money 💰 🤑 💸 

WWW.WFLA.COM

One pest control company is offering homeowners $2,000 to let them release dozens of...

No money on earth I would ever take for some company to release cockroaches in my home.  I had to deal with the things 20 years ago because my apartment was next to a garbage chute in an apartment building.  

34 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.MERCURYNEWS.COM

Up to 15,000 women will receive a share of the funds; the tech titan asserts that it is...

$118M  is just a drop in a bucket for Google.  By the time the Lawyers take their cut of the prize each of the 15,000 might get $1,500 each.