You all may hate me for this, but I never saw the fascination with Alma. Every time I saw her in the last several months, she was just sitting on the couch watching TV. They never had friends over, her and Stefan were almost never in the same room with each other, unless they were asleep. This couple was very boring, I am glad that they are gone.

Hopefully we can get another couple like Maya & Stepan, or if we are really lucky, like Diana & Efim. At least they have lives and friends and are fun to watch.

Well, i just came back from my vacation, and it starts pretty shit now...

I watched RLC because of Lora and Alma, and now there both gone...

well it least i have the videos :)

Entro en el foro y se me cae el "alma" al suelo pensando que todo esto quedó en el olvido, y a la vez me pregunto que coño pinto yo aquí si el resto de las chicas me importan 3 pimientos lo que hagan o dejen de hacer, si yo solo tenia ojos para Reisy y ahora a todo esto no le encuentro sentido... Por esa razón doy por finalizada mi participación en este foro, si alguien quiere cualquier cosa de mi, que no lo dude y me mande un privado, que por allí estaré hablando con mis amigos ;) :)

Don't give me this shit, Woof!

I wish I had been on vacation, a place where the fucking D&E shit-storm didn't appear. Damn I'm sick of playing diplomat to keep these assholes from killing each other over every little fucking tiff.

I'm not crying in my beer about Alma. We all know she's a good kid, and needed to GTFO of RLC. Same with Lora -- she can hopefully give birth to a healthy, happy, wonderful person.

Same with Nora and Meerkat, but I'm still crying in my beer about losing them.

Don't give me this shit, Woof!

I wish I had been on vacation, a place where the fucking D&E shit-storm didn't appear. Damn I'm sick of playing diplomat to keep these assholes from killing each other over every little fucking tiff.

I'm not crying in my beer about Alma. We all know she's a good kid, and needed to GTFO of RLC. Same with Lora -- she can hopefully give birth to a healthy, happy, wonderful person.

Same with Nora and Meerkat, but I'm still crying in my beer about losing them.

Looks likes someones is having his monthly period...

All I say is I liked the old girls better, (Lora, Maria, Alma, Nora)