• 4 weeks later...

I came in this thread pretty much to jump down someone's throat for posting in a retired board. Then I saw one of the posts and was going to chew him out for making stupid post, until I saw that he did it multiple times so I just figured he was retarded and was going to leave it alone. But I agree, if you're going to be a troll at least make it interesting. Can't really add much more since Squirrel pretty much said what needed to be said.

I came in this thread pretty much to jump down someone's throat for posting in a retired board. Then I saw one of the posts and was going to chew him out for making stupid post, until I saw that he did it multiple times so I just figured he was retarded and was going to leave it alone. But I agree, if you're going to be a troll at least make it interesting. Can't really add much more since Squirrel pretty much said what needed to be said.

It's simple. Sometimes we need to hit the report button. Launch the missiles from the silo, so to speak.

I'm certain Kitten, Woof, or Admin will clean up the kid's puke over on isle 3. They usually do. I mean, they all started as software janitors at one time, and they'll do a good job if we do ours.

(Hey Admin, can I get some pecans in exchange for this obsequiousness?)